MF virgins

Mikey P

Administrator
besides Cork who will be getting their cherries popped next week?

I think you'll be amazed how after meAting the Boarders, you're perspective changes.

You can now hear the jokes and see the crows feet in their dry witted typed words. A certain level of respect will be earned when these online cartoon characters suddenly become 3 dimensional.

Some members come off way better in person and unfortunately some come off far worse. Luckily those are the ones that rarely show up. It's hard to see and realize that a few here really are not all that clever or successful. Or pleasant to be around.
Bright lights, $5 dollar shoes and the lack of Google to help come up with some witty comments can really help shine on the truth..

Regardless, come prepared to learn a lot, make some great, new REAL friends and to have the time of your life at night with the boys..

isn't that right Bawb?

Name
I'm Rick James
You ever going to have one on the West Coast? Seattle/Portland area? Milo would go...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
besides Cork who will be getting their cherries popped next week?

I think you'll be amazed how after meAting the Boarders, you're perspective changes.

You can now hear the jokes and see the crows feet in their dry witted typed words. A certain level of respect will be earned when these online cartoon characters suddenly become 3 dimensional.

Some members come off way better in person and unfortunately some come off far worse.
Luckily those are the ones that rarely show up. It's hard to see and realize that a few here really are not all that clever or successful.
Bright lights, $5 dollar shoes and the lack of Google to help come up with some witty comment can really help shine the truth..

Regardless come prepared to learn a lot make some great new REAL friends and to have the time of your life at night with the boys..

isn't that right Bawb?

Have we met? :lol:

and unfortunately some come off far worse.

:twisted:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My best advice to you all is......

jus don't BE the story! :lol:
and YES there WILL be a story!
tell Davis he's lucky....
if it wern't fo ME....
he would have woke up
painted lik a rodeo clown....... :lol:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have google on my phone...give me a minute.

Some people have a "face for radio" and others have similar personality quirks, but I love to meet them all.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Using last year as a gauge, Mikeysfest will be a Blast! Lots of great people, lots of fun, and if your not careful you just might learn a few things too!

I would have to say I enjoyed Mikeysfest way more than Connections! ( (but Clearwater was awsome with Mark and Andrechelle!)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Bundy said:
You a golfer adam?

I have never golfed in my life. The funny thing is on Tues we just closed on our new home. The home is on the golf course????? I guess I had better learn. :oops:

We purchased the home because its two houses down from the subdivision swimming pool, park, bball courts, vball, and jungle bars/slide. The kids will love it. Plus its on a 1/2 acre so I will be building a shop in a few years.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
more than welcome to partake. I suck at golf but love it and plan on doing that most of the time besides meeting people

Mikey P

Administrator
Nittygritty said:
is the spare bed in yore room still available, or will we be spooning??? :shock:

So far you, Waldo and Marty have all expressed interest.

First one to make sure Chad aint under it, gets it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Sleeping with Mikey is everything that it's cracked up to be.

Have fun guys, maybe we'll see you all next year.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I am truly sorry I will not be there. Just too much work going on. Big WDR and wind jobs. Have a great time and maybe I will see some you in Vegas.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Jim Bethel said:
[quote="Mikey P":3v7ajn5s]besides Cork who will be getting their cherries popped next week?

Me 8)

I am already here now. Sending this message from the foyer of the Sheraton Music City now. See you guys soon.[/quote:3v7ajn5s]

Damn... I was going to ask you to snag me a koala before you left....

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
You know me always buying. I'll get you one as well, that way even though your not there in person your there in spirit.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
OK, if Keith is buying I can make it. See you guys Thursday.

Jim, do you have plenty to do until Mikefest or do you need a tour guide to show you the sights? My son can show you around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom