MF virgins

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I get in tomorrow around 9 should be at the hotel by 10:30 and remember I drink O'Dhouls !gotcha!

Jerry

Supportive Member
First time for me. We are driving down and should arrive mid afternoon on thursday.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i hear theres a chance Bob McDonald and Tom from Modernistic will be there Thurs AM......

i hear Mikey is gonna give Tom a wedgy.......... :lol:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Doc Holliday said:
Wow Jim!
Never want to be late? :mrgreen:
Distributor meeting?

At least I am overly punctual…. But yeah, dealer conference first. Was looking forward to meeting you Richard. Maybe next time!

joeynbgky said:
Jim you should go by the cleaners depot and see Chris pond.. You two should have alot in common.

Actually that’s a good idea Joey. I have met Chris last year – top bloke! Do you have a cell phone number for him so I can contact him Joey??

Studebaker said:
Hey Jim
I will be there tomorrow and ready for a cold one.

Looking forward to it Keith. Give me a yell when you get in. My number is 011614 3760 0943. Even though that is my Aussie number, if you call or SMS that number it will reach me. Is Roy coming too??

Scott W said:
Jim, do you have plenty to do until Mikefest or do you need a tour guide to show you the sights? My son can show you around.

Awesome offer Scott! We just did a tour around Nashville today and seen most things apparently. But I am always open to other options. See you when you get here too mate.

Hit up some bars today - seems a real fun town. Ken, you are going to be in heaven. Most of the bars we visited today are pro karaoke :p

And I brought a bottle of Bundy Rum over with me as well to share around with who ever wants some 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom