Microseal protector

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
You have to buy a dealership for your area. Price depends on population. I think for the Knoxville, tn area they quoted me $5000 and a monthly fee of a few hundred. There is also a yearly renewal fee. $500 i think. Can't remember for sure it's be over a year since I looked into it.
product has great reviews but unless your selling to extremely high end clients you will have a hard time making money. You will need to charge 4 times what you charge for protector.
I think the only people making money with this product are the ones selling the dealerships

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
When i looked into it that is what we found as well. It would not be sold to the vast majority of our clients due to cost and the fees were absurd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ken is absolutely correct. .

A solvent-based fluorochemical . . .

will give the customer the BEST performance for the dollar.

. In our case, that would be our Dynachem UltrasealProtector.

. Larry

Last edited:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
considering its supposed to be a "permanent" coating there can't be much "yearly" income from it, only a one time payment. I seriously doubt any protectant is going to be permanent on a fibre that eventually wears and breaks. Even when they apply "permanent" coatings on cars they give you a bottle of it to apply periodically. One more "marketing" ploy.

This where I was reading about it: http://greenwayclean.com/microseal/

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Buy the protectant of your choice. Relable it. Now it's exclusive and can only be purchased from you. Get a copy of a Guardian, FiberSeal or any other insurance program based on selling protectant and rework it around your brand. Sell it at a huge premium over your 'regular' brand.

Make lots of money without paying franchise fees or exorbitant prices for the product. Try to sleep well.

Reactions: Ron Werner

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
apparently my friend got a good deal on the rights to the whole island. He was telling me yesterday the silicone is nanomized, or a word like that, silicon in mineral spirits,
After application HE is the one to provide servicing to that rug/uph/carpet/etc.

What's the scoop on silicon? Years ago it used to be terrible stuff, sticky, caused some yellowing, but with this new technology it appears they have resolved those issues.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
To me it doesn't make ANY *cents*. Think about it, if you apply that to their carpet or upholstery you've just cut the opportunity to sell them protective treatments in the future. You could probably sell a maintenance contract on maintaining that warranty but still, I'd rather apply a standard high performance protectant and save myself the $$ like Brian said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom