Mike Pailliotet interviews Branden Joynt of Trinity Renewal Systems 12/14/18

FredC

Village Idiot
Interview with Branden Joynt, the new major shareholder of "TRS" formally known as CCS, or Guerkink Machines for your real old guys. We'll discuss a bit of the past, some of the present and plenty of the future of Oscillating Pad Machines, Encapsulation, Versatility, their product line, a Vegas RMHC surprise and some good ol' juicy gossip.

Youtube with better audio sync and technical difficulties removed.

Unedited FB

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

randy

Name
Randy
I hope the folks that bought TRS got it very cheap. The fact that the auction here (on the only board that still really functions despite being labeled DISFUNCTIONAL for years ) had one minimum bidder demonstrates the marketing challenge these guys will face. Best of luck but John didn't sell a viable business, it's a turnaround. IF you don't approach it with that in mind you will fail hard.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
i would buy another trinity

ive had some trouble with my machine but fixed it myself and it was simple.

we tested a trinity next too orbot vibe and trinity cleaned it faster but orbot still got it cleaned just a lil slower.

btw

how fast do you really need to clean anyway lol then again our area doesn't have many 15k sq ft jobs

F

FB7777

Nice bent on a stale concept

IMG_0566.JPG

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
i would buy another trinity

ive had some trouble with my machine but fixed it myself and it was simple.

we tested a trinity next too orbot vibe and trinity cleaned it faster but orbot still got it cleaned just a lil slower.

btw

how fast do you really need to clean anyway lol then again our area doesn't have many 15k sq ft jobs
I have a year old Spyder with less than 100 hours for sale... $2000 but I’m not shipping it.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
arent all the trinity's 11/16th orbit?

i know hes had a boatload of models
No, Trinity’s claim to fame was their 9/16 orbit when the others were running 3/8. The Spyder was the first to go to 11/16 which essentially makes the driver moves faster. The Spyder was also their first machine to be at a manageable weight of 107 pounds.

That machine flat scoots but we don’t do enough commercial to justify keeping it.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
yea my spirit doesn't have onboard sprayer which i prefer and has wheels up. i dont see the benefits of making them so much faster. not like it looks good too jog and clean lol

plus mine is way too messy for t&g cleaning:/

it does well on carpets tho

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just got around to watching the video. I still am relatively new to low moisture and op. I have dabbled with it in the past with Von Schrader machines, bonnet cleaning with 175's but only recently acquired an orbot sprayborg and a cimex. I only use low moisture on commercial carpet and find the first machine I choose is the orbot. I like the adjustable spray and the weight. I normally use the fiber pads and don't have a lot of practice with absorbent pads. I am constantly looking for more commercial work for these machines. Easiest carpet cleaning I have ever done with great results. The idea of a lighter weight 13 inch machine is attractive for tighter areas. Must have some spray or shower feed device. I don't want to bring in extra sprayers. Looking at that video with the Eraser, you can see, with the right equipment, (vacuum, brush pro) there's not much you can't do. We have a local company here that specializes in large commercial jobs, mainly offices, using a crew of 6-12 guys with up to 6 portables to clean 50,000 sqft. areas. Can you imagine how much more productive he would be with op machines. Need a low profile to get under desks, at least where the feet are.

Reactions: Mikey P

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
I think it's going to take a few years but I think Branden is going to make TRS into good company.

I hate the Trinity Freedom I have but would be willing to give TRS another chance if I ever decide to buy another op machine.

They need to make a smaller lighter op that can be realistically used on residential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
You can't use a Trinity Freedom on second floor residential....NOOOOOO way

I used it on a third floor apartment when I first got it. I guess nobody was home on the second floor because if they were I'm sure they would have called the police. The whole building was shaking.

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
911 what is your emergency ?

um there is this idiot carpet cleaner using a jack hammer on the floor above me. Grandma just fell off the wall and broke her frame.

You should call the CRI or IICRC ma'am , not the police.

Yeah well , I Have never heard of either of them but my clock just fell off the wall.

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
911 what is your emergency ?

um there is this idiot carpet cleaner using a jack hammer on the floor above me. Grandma just fell off the wall and broke her frame.

You should call the CRI or IICRC ma'am , not the police.

Yeah well , I Have never heard of either of them but my clock just fell off the wall.
lol ... Trinity Freedom is like using a jackhammer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom