Mike, you are teasing me with the AT thread

G

Mike,

You had to post that so it intreagues me to want to see it and move it right away. That's ok because I know you are blown away with how quiet it is now. 1st class machine built by a first class company now it's quiet and more powerful.

Dave

Name
Ron lippold
Dave it was pretty good and even had a shiter in it. I really liked the rack they had in the back. It held everything in place, it was sweet

Yes Ron I saw you there so I knew that you were there :D

I just wanted the posters who were not there to understand who made that really cool rack

G

Mikes truck is impressive. From the pictures Greenies rack system looks real nice.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
It's going in mine next boys!

I believe GG needs a volunteer in California with a cargo van to get a system as well. They would have to commit to having it here at Mike Fest this coming Feb though.

Although I didn't get to drive the Izuzu, if I were to have a choice between the UD and it I would go with Joe.

Nicer cab, wider chassis for support of the box and someone t old me they went 80 all the way from Utah to Vegas.
A UD cant see 80 going down hill.

But I would still prefer the Ford LCF.

The Wizard

Was Aero Tech's new blower grease-less?

I see a couple of Aero Tech units in our future.

Can some one please post a bunch of pictures of the AT truck from the show. Thanks.

The Wizard.

Greenie

Mike is correct, the Q series is grease on one end for now, they will make a double splash version later, which won't be much later from all of the keen interest it generated.

And just to add to the chaos, the "Perfect Rack" universal racking system is a joint venture with Michael Schoeny the fellow who had his super AT on display inside the convention, the Rack is not tied to any Truckmount manufacturer in any way.
Michael had a dozen improvements on his AT that just made you go wow! why aren't all trucks this nice?

This was an excellent show, not one you would have wanted to miss.

The future for the industry is bright indeed.

Back
Top Bottom