Mikefest headcount

Coming to MF?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Just trying to get an idea of how many are planning ahead.

You can post your answer but please use the poll as well.

Thanks

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Kathie and I are in. Green Girl ask if spouses attend, my better half does !gotcha!
CatamaranPic.jpg

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
I guess I'm coming (I see my name on the flyer). I will be teaching with Pemberton - so we will do something textile related covering rugs and fine fabric. (This way I can drink my latte in the back of the room, and Jim can do all the real work. Shhhh... don't tell him.)
:mrgreen:

Lisa

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LisaWagnerCRS said:
I guess I'm coming (I see my name on the flyer). I will be teaching with Pemberton - so we will do something textile related covering rugs and fine fabric. (This way I can drink my latte in the back of the room, and Jim can do all the real work. Shhhh... don't tell him.)
:mrgreen:

Lisa

I'll be there.

Chads

Supportive Member
No, wrong side of the country, have you seen the price of airline tickets :shock:

Chads

Supportive Member
Well Jim you seem to have all that money you can buy my tickets for me ,I would love to meet you anyways. :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
my wife gets her get away in FEB, when she gets to go to disney and cheerleading nationals with 1 of my daughters

RThode

Name
Rick Thode
I'm in. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys again. It'll be good to finally meet you Jim

Rick Thode

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mikey P said:
no pets allowed

I really wasnt going to bring any pets anyways!!! But I remember LEs and joyces little dog!! Their dog has to come........ The Judson dog is going to be tradition! My dogs would bite. no way in hell i would bing them lol

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Next time you guys need to check with me on the date... there is no way in _ _ _ _ I can go when my wife's birthday is the 26th. Such an easy drive too... dang!

green gurl

Bill and I will be there! Looking forward to meeting all of you _______ for lack of a better word! Anywho... CANT WAIT!!! And vawter, bring your A GAME... Cuz it's on bro!!! JK! :lol:
Anybody know of a good tat shop around there? Cuz I am gonna get the vac tat in honor of mikey and well... bawbie. he won't be around much longer so somebody's gotta carry on the vac tat... and i'll be proud to do it!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You do know that Mikey Pays for the Tat when get the Vac right?

Will be cool to welcome you to the "club" :mrgreen:

green gurl

good to know... i'll hold him up to that. My hubs would be happy to not have to pay for another tattoo... he doesn't like them so much, but i'm obsessed... not crazy though, i only have four and they are in easily covered places. I will not do the arms or neck or any other place that cannot be covered in a dress. I am tasteful... but i just freaking love them sooo much!!! I think I'll get the vac tat on my hip though... i got a scorpion on the right hip and the vac tat can go on my left!! LOL!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am sure we could get a group together to go get tats. I have been itching for another one. Will have to find someplace close and make reservations. You figure it all out and i'm in

green gurl

I will do that... I have some family in nashville... i'll ask around and get it set up... anybody that wants to join in let me know so i can make the reservations!!!

green gurl

Brian R said:
Don't go messin up your pretty skin.

Thanks for the "dad" advice... but too late... I already have a few... Tattoos just fit me nicely!! I love em and like i said earlier... I am very tasteful in my selection and placement!!

green gurl

Brian R said:
hmmmm

When you're older you can play the game "guess what my tattoo USED to be"
Well... by the time my body gets to a point where you can't tell my what my tattoos are... I prolly won't be wearing bikinis or halter tops or tank tops! Except for the one on my foot you can't see any of mine unless im wearing the previously stated items! So I don't think it'll will be a problem! plus if you saw my mom... you'ld know thats a long time away for me. My mother is almost 50 and she is smoking hot!!! People think she's my sister all the time!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got my tats 27 years agi and still ahven't faded robison

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom