Mikefest headcount

Coming to MF?

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool....looking forward to busting my mfest cherry. :shock: Ivebeensold 8) :lol:

Edit: Isn't SFS right around that time again??

I wrote that edit in for Crowley

John Watson

I got some airmiles to use or loose so I am trying to sweet talk my Helen into letting me go. Not enough for 2, and Helen will be watching our Grandson Sat and Sun with our granddaughter. Anyone want to split a room?? I may stay up late with the guys, but don't smoke or drink, I eat alot, snore and fart now an agin. Give me a chance to see some friends for probably the last time...

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
John Watson said:
I got some airmiles to use or loose so I am trying to sweet talk my Helen into letting me go. Not enough for 2, and Helen will be watching our Grandson Sat and Sun with our granddaughter. Anyone want to split a room?? I may stay up late with the guys, but don't smoke or drink, I eat alot, snore and fart now an agin. Give me a chance to see some friends for probably the last time...
If Watson is coming I may have to reconsider my schedule. Plus it would be fun to see all these trash-talking Robison haters face to face with Brian.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS And yeah, Brian, we're having a SFS in Chicago the following Monday- March 28th. I guess Nashville could sort of be construed as "on the way" to Chicago ...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't egg them on Steve. Ivebeensold

And I think Dallas SFS is in Feb....Hell, I can't keep up with all the goings ons.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
Don't egg them on Steve. Ivebeensold

And I think Dallas SFS is in Feb....Hell, I can't keep up with all the goings ons.
Dallas is February 7-11. Focus, man, focus!

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.jonDon.com

PS We're expecting you and Jen for Wednesday Social Night if not for the entire class. Greg is invited too so it should be great fun.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm going to make at least one night if it kills me. I wish I could sit through that class again....one of the best things I ever did aside from picking Jen to be the one.

I miss you and Bill and Chuck....and Papa Nick and everyone.

Maybe I'll sneak in the back of the room on day 3 or 4 and check up on your teaching skills to see if you still "have it". lol !gotcha!

Jerry

Supportive Member
Myself and a buddy of mine are showing up, first time, looking forward to meeting alot of you guys!

Gum B Gone

We will there and I want to show all of you the Gum B Gone That removes Gum from just about anything ..... at 1000 psi with temp. up to 330 degs you can clean almost anything with very little work I would LOVE to Demo this At Mikefest and show all the many uses of the Gum B Gone. Thanks Robert http://www.gumbgone.net SEE YOU AT MIKEFEST

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
sounds good... cant wait to see it.. I would liek to know how its different than what i do..... I remove gum at 400 psi and 200 degree heat in seconds with just water..

DannyD

I'm going.

Since you have all these contacts can ya get Martina McBride to sing the National Anthem before the event like she did for the AFC championship game?

Rambo

John Watson said:
John, call me Ray (Rambo) Moody @ 404-849-2724

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
green gurl and Jen and me will be at the pool sippin' on the 'ritas......
we don need no stinkin' classes..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom