Mikefest Info

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Re: Mikefest Sign Up sheet

As of right now, I plan on trying to get out there, and visit relatives down in Riverside after MF. Fly into Sac, drive down to RS, fly out of Ontario.

Now, if I can get Meat to come on out......

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

They will give you 1 clean trust credit or 2 IICRC credits, it is your choice. Also, they will be handing out IICRC Badges as door prices and a bunch of Rainbow Patches that had the idea of "IICRC the clean you can trust" badges but everyone thought they were gay. Even after Ken ordered for all his techs

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

XTREME1 said:
They will give you 1 clean trust credit or 2 IICRC credits, it is your choice. Also, they will be handing out IICRC Badges as door prices and a bunch of Rainbow Patches that had the idea of "IICRC the clean you can trust" badges but everyone thought they were gay. Even after Ken ordered for all his techs

Damn, does that mean I have to return them all Greg? My cleaners love them and even started they're own Hagopian Village People group.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

I am trying to work it out but still not sure if I can take the time off. Lots going on that month not neccessarily work related, but enough business items taking me away from work maybe too much.

I am trying though. Would love to meet and greet everyone in person and see some great things in our industry.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance

Are Texans not welcome? If it makes you feel better, I'm less than 10 miles from the Oklahoma border, but I do live on the right side of the Red River!

Looking forward to the Fest!

Amy

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland

Mikey P said:
[quote="Loren Egland":1ioeyrtt]I will come if there is IICRC/CleanTrust continuing education credits for certification. Is there?

That's the only reason you would drive the 60 miles?[/quote:1ioeyrtt]

No, it's not the only reason. The other reason I will come is to see your smiling face in person. I miss that :!:

Steve Mueller

I will be there, it has been a few years since I have been to a Mikefest. Both days.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am there.....

just booked my flight...I am arriving Thursday the 23rd at 2:50 pm
and leaving Sunday the 26th in the morning at 10:35 am..

I will be renting a car if someone needs a ride.....

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn in Old Town...

I'll be there!
Anyone driving into/thru Rancho Cordova Saturday after class? I need a ride to Folsom Blvd/Hwy 50 area.

Mikey P

Administrator
you and he make 12.

I'll have a head count the following Monday.

After doing 8 of these I've learned that the almighty two roomer will get most broke dicks to cancel flights and rooms.

Next year I'll charge $25 a head non refundable to get a tighter head count.
Makes it REAL HARD to plan meals and seating when none of you inconsiderate assholes will call in to sign up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom