Mikefest Seven photos and WOC rant

Mikey P

Administrator
As usual I am the main subject over there.

I guess that is what happens when a bunch of ex members who I caught lying here all get together and try and find a common ground.

..lets rag on the guy who found us with our hands in the cookie jar so we dont have to talk about why we REALLY dont go there anymore..

Just for you dimwits who lurk over here for something interesting..
Questions about MF attendance.
Same as last year pretty much. We never kept track but at one point on Friday, Janet from Dri Eaz counted 120 heads sitting around. We aimed for 150 so not bad all things considered, could be we had 150 but not at one time, many came and went.

We had Kenadians, Californians, Floridians, Michiganders and New Yorkers as well as a Chinese guy and even some Aussie dude.

Each and every vendor thanked me for the opportunity and asked to come again. Lots of good contacts were made on their parts and they were all impressed with the quality of the attendees.
I had 3 offers to host MF in a different location next year.

Over $5000 worth of prizes were raffled off.

Only Mike from TCS and Joey Upchurch was present when Nick had me served papers. It was a non event and while Nick and I have worked out our differences, my Professional Liability Insurance policy has me completely protected financially against such things so it was never a worry.

Creepy Chad Kerkvileity made comments that he hopes Nicks goes through with the suit for people like Ricky G , John G and Yappy York

Hey Chad, come out of the closet more often and you'll notice that John is a Mod on MB and Ricky is a advertiser. Dork.

Sapphire, Prochem, Mytee, Cleanfax, Jon Don, Bridgepoint, Butler, Judson, Masterblend, TCS, Pembertons, Hruby, Full Circle, CTI, Service Monster,Lisa Wagner, The Cermaks, Spraymaster and more all supported MF because we here are real players in the industry. We attend events on a regular basis, we buy name brand products and we support our advertisers.

MB'rs are a proud lot who are not afraid to show our faces and stand up and speak our minds.

Unlike the majority of social outcasts that live on WOC who never leave the safe and secure confines of their moldy mancaves while searching for the cheapest crap they can have drop shipped..

Let me remind you...

Rules
The purpose of this carpet cleaning community bulletin board is, first and foremost, knowledge.
The insights, lessons and skills that can be learned from a Board with no hidden agendas can and will be tremendous.

Please feel free to comment on any possible cleaning related subject you can think of. Open discussion and debate is encouraged. Don't be afraid to call a "spade a spade", but be aware that your peers may have a different opinion. Due to the independent nature of owner-operator Carpet Cleaners, conflicts and heated arguments will happen.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome to participate as well. Be aware that your product and or services may not always be talked about in a positive manor.

Please treat fellow posters as you would treat them in person. Be honest, be yourself.

In order to participate you will need to fill out your profile completely and agree to let any and all posters know who you are.

Vulgarity and abusive or violent cussing will not be tolerated.

Opinions expressed are those of the poster and not necessarily endorsed by the owner/Administrator of the board.

A sense of humor is mandatory.

Thank you!

Nick and I will announce the basis of our agreement soon and all is well on The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum.

oh yeah,
KMA! Ladwig, you weak minded douche. You'll notice your PM privileges are gone.

Love,

Mikey ( the most entertaining Board owner this industry will ever see.) P

F

FB7777

Re: I see the WOC goofs have MF questions

Looked like a solid turnout from the pictures I saw of Mikefest , with lots of repeat offenders

Mikey P

Administrator

Mikeys_Fest-66.jpg

Mikeys_Fest-9.jpg

Mikeys_Fest-67.jpg

Mikeys_Fest-68.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

since we couldn't find a tat place do you still pay for it if I get one here in town

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I thought it was going to come to blows while Jimbo and I were doing shots Odin, Marty and Belinda kept going outside. Odins charm won Marty over

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Wow...great photos.

I gotta bring my charger next year.

It was a great turn out in my opinion.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

what do you mean , they make me look like crap. I am WAY more handsome than those pics and the friggin personality is killer JK

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:
[quote="Marc Imbesi":18av4vd6]Who was the photographer? Those were some amazing shots!

Ya see Mark, Sapphire is a Professional company.
Professional companies have professional staff.[/quote:18av4vd6]

Pushin' buttons, again, Mikey?

First...its MarC...always has been....

Second...When did I ever say Sapphire wasn't professional?

Third...if you are calling me unprofessional....don't care....the fact that you disrespect me by mispelling my name hurts....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I think he was pointing out the pics were professionally done because the host was very professional and your short man disease got in the way of a attaboy for you noticing. No one said anything about you or anything just pointed out sapphire did a good job. That doesn't mean Marcfest was done badly

I missed the hurt part. Man grow a set of testicles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom