Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
buffer.jpg

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
The term "Steam" is a misnomer since the temperature to required to generate steam is never achieved (240° F) and would actually delaminate the carpet fibers from the backing. The recommended temperature is 180 ° to 190° F, and most truck mounted equipment manufactures are able to maintain this standard.

Last I checked steam is created at 212. I guess this industry leader has never seen a real Tm with serious heat.

Louis said:
The term "Steam" is a misnomer since the temperature to required to generate steam is never achieved (240° F) and would actually delaminate the carpet fibers from the backing. The recommended temperature is 180 ° to 190° F, and most truck mounted equipment manufactures are able to maintain this standard.

Last I checked steam is created at 212. I guess this industry leader has never seen a real Tm with serious heat.

No water boils at 212. Water under pressure can achieve higher temps hence cooking with a pressure cooker. Without it you can't get the water hotter than 212 whether it is a rapid boil or slow simmer.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
im about 30miles down the road i aint heard of him...maybe he,s another legend in his own mind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom