Mikey bows before the master himself

Dan Joner

You should have seen Mikey bow to Joe Polish just now. After all these years of cutti'n on Joe, Mikey has become a follower. Only took 4 hours. Especially after Joe called the BB participants idiots.

Lisa was smart to get him involved.

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw.

G

George V

This is interesting stuff! Especially the pa getrt about BB

Dan,

Come on man! You can tell us.

What did Joe say? The part about BB participants.

Did he really use the word "idiots" to describe us?

This is getting good.

Please elaborate :-)

Mikey P

Administrator
46dbda0d-a3aa-9fb1.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I only talk to Joe when he calls me and says he wants to kick my ass.

A real pro, with a way for words!!

Dan Joner

Lisa is very gracious in the way she hosts the event. In fact, all the Piranha staff are gracious and helpful people. Any one of us could benefit from observing how to respectfully receive and treat those who attend our functions or buy our services - Piranha treats everyone well.

I remember this also from attending SFS. Steve and the Jon-Don people always treat their attendees with service beyond expectation.

Do I want to follow that example in the way I serve my customers? Yes.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
well mikey let us know how its going i wish i could have made it

brain food is always good stuff

Gary Taylor

"Especially after Joe called the BB participants idiots. "

Does Lisa still post on the BB's?

Bjorn

Re: Mikey BLOWS the master himself

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8g]

C

cory kenyon

Mikey didn't bow to Joe. It was a friendly exchange. Mikey said he was one of the idiots he talked about on the bbs. Joe asked if Mikey
bashed him, and Mikey said yes. It was all in good fun. JP is actually a pretty down to earth guy. He's just trying to make money like the rest of us. It has been pretty entertaining. Lisa and Pemberton have been great to listen to also.

Mikey P

Administrator
Say what you will about Joe, the guy is upfront and gives the cleaner in need their moneys worth. He also has an ego the likes of which I've never seen but he cusses and spits,talks shit and any guru who admits to going to Burning Man is AOK with me.
For your $1000 a month (platinum level membership) a company gets access to loads of proven marketing material of all sorts, big discounts galore from many vendors including Interlink, accountability, camaraderie with like minded cleaners and plenty of hand holding sessions by Joe's staff. (more than that, I'm just brain dead after two long days in the chair)

Not a bad deal if you ask me for an upstart company that does not know about MB or have the business know how to figure it out themselves AND need the accountability to keep them on track.

Did I sign up?

No.

But I do give it the MBSOA for the right company.

All these companies here really should get to SFS next, Boot Camp is is strictly marketing, nothing about systems, financials or cheerleader making to speak of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom