mikey have you felt the pressure to lock down threads???

steve g

Name
steve garrett
we where all board junkies once upon a time, first it was ICS then the blue board, normally when a shit storm started, it was quickly locked down by the powers that be, evan would get a call from an advertiser threatening to pull out if the subject wasn't locked or deleted. The funny thing is I think this board runs great even though topics run their course, mikey or even a moderator give us a behind the scenes look, when a shit storm is playing out on the boards, I realize you will likely not wanna name names. has anyone asked for posts or topics to be deleted??

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
throw him a trough of slop and you can get away with anything

Mikey P

Administrator
As far as I know the only company that has ever asked for something to be edited here is Greenglides.

And Lisa took care of it.

Steve, I believe you know me well enough to know I wouldn't do business with people I dont respect or respect this board and it's virtues.

As much as I like Scott Warrington I had to decline BP's request for a banner.

And I told Nellos "hell no! are you crazy? No Banner for you!

Greenie

It's usually Lisa cleaning up after me, I tend to swing first and think later.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think greenie is the only one that should have some protection around here, we all know what kind of guy he is anyways. I love it that things can play out however, imagine how long the bridgepointless ripoff thread would last on ICS???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom