MIKEY I TOL YOU SO

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
World Enters New Economic Crisis

Aug 5th 2010

A A RATING!!!
Stock markets have lost $6 TRILLION worldwide on Thurs and Friday, as a new period of economic instability is expected to last for weeks. Italian agreement to new austerity; and a positive jobs report in the US have slowed the fall but the Eurozone is reacting with alarm. $100 Billion was lost in Australia this week alone.

Markets are responding to three separate concerns: The US recovery which is stalling; over the eurozone sovereign debt crisis, which is not over; and to slowing growth in Asia. All three of these crisis will be deeply aggravated by an interruption of Asian oil supplies by conflict in the Persian Gulf during the coming regional Mideast war, expected in the coming months.Any disruption of Asian energy would generate a economic crisis in Asia that would bring down the tottering international economic structure. The world’s nations have topped off their strategic reserves in anticipation of the conflict, however that is not likely to be enough to prevent financial panic which will dramatically affect the markets.

This crisis will result in people demanding that strong measures be taken to resolve the problems, forcing the nations to give up some of their economic sovereignty to some type of world system; as well as a serious likelihood of a new international reserve currency to replace the US dollar.Financial crisis of this magnitude always result in political crisis and disruption. In this case the EU is especially vulnerable.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
PEE S

anyone wit pennys in BOA...
better pull them out....OR

Learn how FDIC insurance works!

i keep fitty bucks in BOA for Pay Pal
to pay my MB supporting member fee........ 8)

Name
steve snail
A post from naked capitalism yesterday.

rps says:
August 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm
Down 512.76. “To the Batcave.”
Robin (Geithner): “If we close our eyes, we can’t see anything.”
Batman (Bernanke): “A sound observation, Robin.”

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i still dont get how you LOOSE something you never had....

its not like someone lost their purse with a 100 bil in it....

they just didnt make that much....

hell if thats the logic....i am pretty sure i lost 100k this year at least:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I guess we should have listened to "crazy Kenny" 5-6 years ago, when he told us all to get into gold when it was a few bucks!

My question is......all the gold dealers, they still accept "cash" for their gold. Whats up with that? They still like the greenbacks. I expect gold to come crashing down, leaving a bunch of "duped" investors that are buying it up holding their D$%^'s in their hands.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Soon we'll have to price carpet cleaning by the wheelbarrow of money or take gold, guns or food for payment.

Stock up now!!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:x

Fooking greedy baby boomers won’t stop until they run up a dept that will take 100 years to pay off.

They are the most evil generation ever!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
RIOTS IN LONDON

preview.....................................................................................!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
ACE said:
:x

Fooking greedy baby boomers won’t stop until they run up a dept that will take 100 years to pay off

100 years from now this dept will still not be paid off or we will either be a Chinese or Muslim country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom