Mikey P & Rob Allen @ MFE

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think it will be an interesting experience (no pun intended) to see each of them talk face to face to a group.

Most cleaners never met either of them in person, and regardless of which side you take between them, each have compelling stories to tell.

Since there appears to be detente between them, and between the boards, I don't see it as a debate, but instead an opportunity for each to tell their story, and share their values and visions, in a live performance rather than in the cold distance of script on a screen or videos.

This could be the highlight of the show.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Rob and Tre Allen can go straight to hell. Nothing they can say or do will make it ok what they did to us and our Leukemia and Lymphoma fund raiser. Then to tell the connections board and the Hilton and the LVMPD that I threatened to beat them up is as despicable as you can get. Maybe I should take Mikey's place and just share how low those two are. Yeah I'm still angry...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I heard every attendee receives a copy of how to influence people and make friends...

Sounds like a real train wreck.

Reactions: jkowalski

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This is not a battle of wits or a debate of any kind..
Just Rob, myself and two other speakers sharing our life/sucesss stories.

That's why I endorsed this idea.

Mike having the opportunity to tell his story in of itself will be great to hear, and what he's done on MB since 2006 and the personalities he's met and grown with here will tell a story that I don't think can be beat.

I try to temper my enthusiasm with the knowledge that Mike isn't merely a business associate, or even just a friend (a word I still use cautiously), but instead he is one my best friends. That creates a prejudice in me I know.

But I've allowed him to become that kind of friend because of who he is, and because in his integrity and decency he's shared success in family, friends, and business, and in the community he's developed here.

Let anyone try to match that story.

As I said, the contrasting stories and world views will make for a compelling event.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just history repeating itself...

They are cleanfax and ics of 5-10 years ago and Facebook is "the other" board.

Reactions: jkowalski

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
tell us the story, what happened?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The Experience has asked me to speak during the same event as Rob and Mike. Although I am not a part of the competition. I am just the warm up band.

I am excited to hear what each of them have to say. I bet both the T M F group and the MBers can walk away from the event having learned something from the other.

Mike you will do great!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

If I was there, I'd be beside you.

Or in front of you.

:yoda:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Mike - just ignore RA - no matter what he says take the high road - everyone there will see through his garbage.

Oh - and -

"Honey - does this dress make my butt look fat?"

"No dear, your butt looks just as fat without it...."

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllllllllllllllle!

I quit that board to go find some experienced cleaners and then I found you shmucks. LOL Could not have been luckier!

I was going to skip that session not now. Bring the video cams!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom