Mikey P & Rob Allen @ MFE

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll be honest and say that I'm disappointed that Olsen and Larry felt this thread was a platform to bang on Rob.

I certainly hope he does not bail out out knowing that these two tough guys will be in the audience.

Rob and I have been in communication over this and he has already said that he does not expect to win due to the MB "agenda" there..

Can't say I blame him although he is much more the public speaker that I am.

That being said, If I do win I will be donating the prize money to Ana's Angels Animal Rescue.

keep in mind, the audience is responsible for 40% of the vote, the 3 judges get the other 60%

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
HEY! HEY! I want NO part of any HOMO sex shows on stage!

That is flat out GROSS!

Geez I thought this was a place for families!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Animal rescue? Give me a break!

That was one of the biggest reasons I moved from my house. Because my dipshit neighbors had three of them and I couldn't even go out into my yard because they were barking all the fooking time.
Should just gas them rejects of the dog world.

Of course, you must be liberals..............trying to save all of the dogs in our society.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"But we've learned; by the dust of 'em all, Bartertown's learned. Now when men get to fighting, it happens here (in Thunderdome) and it finishes here. Two men enter. One man leaves."

The audience chants: "Two men enter. One man leaves."

Reactions: Ray Burnfield

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
This guy asked for directions to Jimmy's house.

Attachments

• PugGargoyle.jpg
    PugGargoyle.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: TimM

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The only good rescue dog is a .... one.

Living next to 3 of them made my life a living hell!

Reactions: Ed Valentine

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll be honest and say that I'm disappointed that Olsen and Larry felt this thread was a platform to bang on Rob.

I certainly hope he does not bail out out knowing that these two tough guys will be in the audience.

Rob and I have been in communication over this and he has already said that he does not expect to win due to the MB "agenda" there..

Can't say I blame him although he is much more the public speaker that I am.

That being said, If I do win I will be donating the prize money to Ana's Angels Animal Rescue.

keep in mind, the audience is responsible for 40% of the vote, the 3 judges get the other 60%

And considering you know exactly what him and his son did, that you would still have a conversation with that POS is disappointing. Guess we have a different view of friendship.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
Conversation?

with who?

There will be no discussion going on there, just 4 individual speakers on one at a time.

If it makes you feel better John, if Rob goes on before me, I'll let you acid clean the stage and microphone before I get up. :winky:

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Florida and you didn't pack a fly rod?

gonna toss one of my 2pc ultralights and a handful of plastics in the suitcase.
hell, it wouldn't matter what i took...cause I could out fish YOU with a rusty bent fork on the end of bailing twine tied to a persimmon branch :yoda:

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom