Mikey & Vortex

LeeCory

I've been reading a little of this Vortex stuff and so far I am a bit surprised.

I've read these boards for years and all I remember is Mikey touting how wonderful his Vortex is and that everyone else should have one too. Those that didn't have a Vortex were just hacks ripping off customers. Blah Blah Blah

And I'm sure there are people out there that purchased a Vortex BECAUSE of Mikey and the things he has said over the years on several message boards.

Anybody reading message boards should NEVER purchase a machine based on what ANYONE says.

Mikey P

Administrator
Would you have preferred for me to not post about how my machine is having issues or that I have lost faith in Shawn and the future of his baby.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Anybody reading message boards should NEVER purchase a machine based on what ANYONE says.
That's a little harsh, having hindsight we can all look back on moves that we would have changed had we only known.

I always take into account what people have to say here on the boards but I also make purchasing decisions on my own after doing some research and listening to those that own the equipment.

In the case of the big machines, I doubt there are many that would have done differently, they love their trucks. The concern is parts and support in the future if no one builds the machine.

Who would have known? Had the economy held up chances are we wouldn't even be discussing this. :?:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ditto what Richard said.

Most folks in N America freely and happily choose their spouse but sadly despite that over 50% end up in divorce.

So whether choosing a mate or a V, it's a bit of a gamble.

Actually, arranged marriages seem to last longer for some strange reason.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Clue me in to as why it was Shawns job to make sure the company continued on after he departed?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
arranged marriage is more successful because parents match based on similarities instead of she has a nice a**.

I guess Mikey wasn't matched by his parents to his vortex

gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Clue me in to as why it was Shawns job to make sure the company continued on after he departed?

He didn't sell his "Company" he only sold rights to use the Patent.

No one wants his patent anymore so now his "baby" is back to it infancy stage and he gets the raise the bastard all over again.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:

He didn't sell his "Company" he only sold rights to use the Patent.

No one wants his patent anymore so now his "baby" is back to it infancy stage and he gets the raise the bastard all over again.

Seems to me he was trying to cash out regardless of how you look at it.

Mikey P

Administrator
"how" is the payment?

almost done and a lot easier then paying rent on a store front to sell fancy coffee or kitchen accessories.

thanks for your concern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom