rhyde

Name
rhyde
painful subject

Mikey made Ken Snows BMW payment for a month or two

Mikey is a dream maker shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Found a RF who does all the work and I get a fiddy % finders fee.

He is better than Hyde and my lower back and pride has been saved.

Mikey P said:
Found a RF who does all the work and I get a fiddy % finders fee.

He is better than Hyde and my lower back and pride has been saved.

A local competitor and really nice guy that lives 3 minutes from me just set up a nice rug plant. He even bought a 30k dollar centrifuge. I am sure I could take my rugs to him and get 50 percent.

Dan Joner

"Mikey is a dream maker"

Well, when you consider all the enthusiastic, bright ideas he's had over the years you do have to wonder. But it is fun to watch.

I hope he keeps it up.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll be honest, learning about rugs, selling the cleaning/results , seeing the finished product was and is great.

My deal went sour when Id show up to find 10 to 15 rugs, 6 of which were machine made crap that I could have cleaned in the home and kept the other 50%, and only had 3 or 4 hours to deal with them.

Dust/vac, shampoo, rinse and rinse and rinse and.. then lug them heavy bastards up on the tower. come back the next day to detail fringes, come back the next day to check again, possibly roll the up for pick up or delivery and usually come back one more day to get every thing in order.

All that for 50% of no more than $4.00 a ft.
Dealing with screw ups from the office staff, calling customers with estimates because the front desk girls had no clue what they were looking at (front help changed almost weekly) and having to wait for an OK before starting and I'm ready to go right then. Having the janitor turn off the fans before the rugs were dry, dust and dirt all over from the parking lot.. you name it...total pita.

How I did not blow my back out is a miracle.

I came to the conclusion that a true Rug Fag needs to be with the rug all day from start to finish and not have 70 residential wall to wall jobs to do at the same time.

Artisan came to me with the offer of a life time.

I find the rug, price it and either have them pick it up or I bring it home and they come and get it form my house the next day. I never see that rug again and I get a check for half a few weeks later.

Even Randy Hyde would take that deal so he could finally break the 50 hour mark on his World's Most Expensive Rug Hauler.

Mikey P

Administrator
Im sure all three new posts will keep you reading with your fingers long into the night.

that poor dog would be better of at the pound.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ken Snow said:
I buy American- though some parts prob are made overseas or un one of our neighboring countries north and south.

I just assumed that Ken drove a hand made, Egyptian car ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom