Mikey

Mikey P

Administrator
So far?

I've used it for pre scrubbing HWE.

With a fiber pad it's way too aggressive on Nylon. With a Tuuway its not aggressive enough. It's also far slower then a 175 for that purpose. While the wheels make it very smooth you just can't whip it back and forth like a Rotary.

I have not "Encaped" with it yet.

Stay tuned.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I encap'd a church on Friday with mine. CGD carpet with lots of coffee spills. Mine doesn't have the tank and sprayer on it, so it is slower than it could be. I averaged 473 s.f / hr. It was terribly soiled, but it cleaned really well. I used the Tuway pads and they collected dirt just like a cotton pad would. I didn't have to vacuum because they prevacuumed for me, and the Tuway pads didn't leave any lint. Well, I did have to go back and vacuum up a little stuff that the machine kicked out from around some things, but I didn't have to vacuum much. Also, I had to go back over some of the areas a second time simply because they were so soiled that they didn't clean up with one pass.

I'm doing a residential cut pile nylon tomorrow.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I used Hot Knife from VacAway with 2 oz's of 30 vol hydrogen peroxide. I tried the Hyd. Per. because Paul Brown said it lightens up the traffic lanes and such, and I wanted to see if it would. Seemed to work. The cleaning went very well, but that wasn't any surprise simply because encap. cleaning always worked well on this account, so padcapping should be no different.

I never doubted that the machine would clean well, but I'm not yet sold on it as an every day system.

But so far, I am impressed.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I notice that John gurKINKY doesn't come over here no more.....you big meanies chase him outa here...???

Back
Top Bottom