Mikey

Name
Ron lippold
Im getting pretty tired of you bringing up the court date, you and your buddy bill bruders brought down vortex in a matter of 30 days. I dont need to hear about the market or any of the other bullshit you and bill claim. Bill had a agenda and so do you. Lets face it mikey its all about the money, I hope you and bill have a great relationship and long furture, but im sure he will do something to piss you off and you will change your tune once again.

If you are so sure i bad mouthed you in court lay it down on the table, I said nothing in there that i would not have said to your face, so lets get over it mikey

Im getting pretty tired of all the blow job and hand job remarks, and thanks to you and your sugar daddy there will be no more Vortex, but i will laugh my ass off when shawn gets a big check......

Man up Mikey lets see those court transcrips....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if it bothers you Ron maybe you should clean your vagina

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike only controls this board, not the the economy. The down turned economy had more to do with it than anything, few can afford or get financing for that big an investment.

Dude it's just a machine, do you think a carpenter gets that upset when they quit making his favorite saw.

Get past it and move on.

Mikey P

Administrator
Get real.
Shawn grilled you and Mustardtitties with the premise that Mikey Board members could and would support his company for the rest of time.

Really Ron?

Do you see 6 to 10 trucks being sold off this board each and every month if I hyped the virtues of the Vortex non stop?

you and Shawn live in a very cloudy fantasy world.

Shawn lost fair and square, he chose to defend himself and earned the result with his piss poor case on how Mikey P destroyed his market share.

what a joke.

maybe if he had put 7 coats of concrete sealer on his contract with Blueline this would have never happened.

Ryan

How did Mikey even do anything illegal?

He should have been sued for telling everyone they needed a $100,000 machine to clean carpet.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's evident that actually you will not apologize.............

So, I guess........
Ron will just have to come to terms with it :p

Buddabing!

Name
I'm Rick James
Ken Snow said:
I wish I knew WTF you guys are talking about.

Shawn probably sued Mikey for the BB drama some time ago about Vortex and now its going to court or is in court. Legally if shawn can show damage (monetary, emotional) he can sue mike for some $$$. You can have serious legal troubles for cyber bullying now. Two people just got arrested for starting a fake facebook page about someone. These old friends that did it used her info like she created it and put a cow as the profile pick. The profile went on how she is fat and likes to eat. They both got booked for doing it and their mug shot was plastered on most news stations.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Best advice I can give you is that ...before the hours and the miles get to high on the truck and equipment....sell the damn thing and accept it for what it is....get yourself a blueline thermal wave 2 and don't look back.....best move I have ever made.......you will still achieve the same thing...just better in some ways.....

Shawn at one point in time had the industry by the balls.....but there is no one to blame for where it is now except for
the economy...and him....and thats just the way it is.....it is easier to place blame then it is to accept the truth.....

Mikey P

Administrator
If any thing I could sue him for bullying. With his" I got seven other individuals who want to file a class action suit against you" bullshit.
Yappy and his facebook bimbos got nothing but Lippy's promise to buy another truck somedayand even Lip ain't stupod enough to buy a dinosaur
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey P said:
Impossible to prove damages when you've never shown a profit :shock:

I still don't know what's going on- but that is ok.

Mikey, not showing a profit can be the biggest advantage in a lawsuit claiming damages. If you heard different from a lawyer I would fire him or her real quick.

green gurl

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Mikey P":22wgjg0u]Impossible to prove damages when you've never shown a profit :shock:

I still don't know what's going on- but that is ok.

Mikey, not showing a profit can be the biggest advantage in a lawsuit claiming damages. If you heard different from a lawyer I would fire him or her real quick.[/quote:22wgjg0u]

But if they didn't show a profit before the "online bashing" what makes a difference!!! They would have to show a considerable decrease in profit at the time of the slandering. On the other hand a lot of people have seen a decrease in profit due to the economy... So it would be hard to pin it all on mikey! That's just my opinion... I don't know much about all the laws and statutes...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ken,

I think Mike is referring to ever, as in never a profitable project. There is more to a cost of a machine than the actual machine. The R&D, the marketing, the parts support, the technical support, the actual manufacturing and install. The manufacturer has to have all these things and be able to support their network of distributors, or its a fluke. I believe if I understand it right that Legends defense was/is its not commercially applicable to keep producing the Vortex line. Due to economy, demand, competition(aerotech) and all things I mentioned above. If they were able to show those costs,(which is possible) to the courts then Shawn doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

All of this I'm sure you know(the biz aspect), and really don't GAS :lol: But I thought I would just clear it up.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I don't know much about all the laws and statutes...
But yet again...you have an opinion?
a 23 year old childs opinion.....excuse me if i don fall on my knees and worship it!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
bob vawter said:
a 23 year old childs opinion.....excuse me if i don fall on my knees and worship it!

Ahem you ungrateful bastard! That'll be the last time I shill(even though I would buy one in a heartbeat) one of your machines.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="bob vawter":52xx7anz]

Ahem you ungrateful bastard! That'll be the last time I shill(even though I would buy one in a heartbeat) one of your machines.[/quote:52xx7anz]
Dink....YOU gots way more sense than her....way way way more!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
This is why law should not be practised in a carpet cleaners fantasy world. I don't have a clue as to the allegations, the real issues or anything about the topic, but I do know that anyone who believes that previous profit has anything to do with the outcome is flat out wrong. I can't imagione there is anything to this case but this would not be why.

green gurl

bob vawter said:
I have every right to give my opinion!!! I didn't say mine was the right one (but I don't know all the particulars on this "issue") to be able to give a more accurate opinion. And I certainly didn't ask you to fall on your knees and worship it ( that would be sacrilegious)!!! Keep your big friggin' mouth shut... No one asked you for your opinion on my opinion. Geez... Get off you lazy ass and go walk a couple miles at the mall with all the rest of the dying ol' folk!!!!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
green gurl said:
[Geez... Get off you lazy ass and go walk a couple miles at the mall with all the rest of the dying ol' folk!!!!

:lol: :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Keep your big f'ing mouth shut...
Do you kiss those little babies wit that mouf.....
Stephanie you should be ashamed of yorsef for speaking to me that way...never ONCE have i ever eluded to the F-word to you....
that in itsef...is indicative of yor moral convictions.......
yor slip is showin' dear and it's clearly showing yor true colors!

green gurl

bob vawter said:
Keep your big f'ing mouth shut...
Do you kiss those little babies wit that mouf.....
Stephanie you should be ashamed of yorsef for speaking to me that way...never ONCE have i ever eluded to the F-word to you....
that in itsef...is indicative of yor moral convictions.......
yor slip is showin' dear and it's clearly showing yor true colors!
I apologize about that one didn't realize the f'ing part... I was spelling friggin' and my iPhone auto corrected it... But the rest I did mean!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom