Mikey

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
can you 2 kids please keep your bickering off of every damn thread that comes up and limit it to on place in the bird room......

green gurl

Jim Martin said:
can you 2 kids please keep your bickering off of every damn thread that comes up and limit it to on place in the bird room......
I understand how you feel, but honestly this thread should have started in the bird room!!! It has noting to do with cleaning... Just Ron yapping and complaining bout mikey and the fall of the mighty mighty vortex!!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
if I had to move every thread that was posted in the wrong room I would not have time to clean carpets....never the less.....you both need to stop high jacking the threads with your bickering....

green gurl

you need to talk to bob about that one... i didn't start out bickering i was merely giving my opinion on the topic of discussion!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim Martin said:
if I had to move every thread that was posted in the wrong room I would not have time to clean carpets....never the less.....you both need to stop high jacking the threads with your bickering....

I'm with Jim!

Even though once he sold the V, he lost a tiny bit of that mystique

Not to talk about the moral authority :p

Name
Ron lippold
Mikey... If Shawn "lost" why did the judge decide to schedule new arguments instead of confirming the arbitration as BillyBruders attorneys requested? I think this Vortex story is about to rock this industry... and Sapphire's real business model is about to be exposed.

The cat will soon be out of the bag and you will be seen for who you really are and what you really did.

It looks as though the laws in Ca. are pretty serious when it comes to cyberstalking and harassment. Its a criminal deal NOT civil.

York will use your head for toilet paper. Mark my words.

Mikey P

Administrator
The cat will soon be out of the bag and you will be seen for who you really are and what you really did.

images

does he make you call him Wenzo too?

Able 1

Name
Keith
As I saw in that thread they had here... Yappy was the only one that even wanted to keep that thread going. I was actually kind of embarrASSed for the guy. Looking back it would seem to me that he egged mikey on to have ammo in court :!: He's just broke and looking for some way to make a buck.

As far as Sapphire I would buy one if they made them with Kolher motors, not a big fan of B&S.

Name
Ron lippold
Better read it again. Mikey banned York because York was proving his point and Mikey was embarrassed cuz he could not defend himself. York challenged Mikey to a fair debate in the issues. Mikey whimped out and banned him.

Mikey is still afarid to debate York cuz he knows he'll get slaughtered.

If I disappear you will all know why.

Mikey P

Administrator
Could not defend what Ron?

what do I have to lose?

Shawn and his Dale Carnegie techniques have your brain so f'd up it's unbelievable.

lets hear your explanation as to why I would want to destroy the Vortex.

How much do you think Bill paid me to make my truck worthless in front of the audience I will have to sell it to some day?

Shawn lost and wont get a dime. He owns his company again and that's it. You'll never see a Vortex again is my bet.
and if you plan on getting a Aerotech you'd best hurry.

toilet paper...lmao, just how many single mothers are lined up waiting to get at that 8 million?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Ken Snow said:
I wish I knew WTF you guys are talking about.

catomg.jpg

So... the day that sharing complaints on a board leads to LESS business will be a shocker.

First of all sharing good comments rarely results in additional sales on any free forum. And bashing usually drives up interest in the person/company being bashed - it always does the opposite of its intent. Especially if the basher is a chronic basher - it makes some take a look just to spite the angry ones.

If there were 50,000 people here, then the blip of activity would be worth "suing" over - but this is a social site, and secondary impact on any actual commerce, as ALL of the forums are. And that you guys went to court over this was a waste of money and time. And someone simply wanting to blame everyone but himself on less sales.

Some people always need an excuse for their own lack of business talent.

Mike - sorry you had to go through that. I don't know a thing about Shawn or Vortex... but anyone who would sue over bulletin board comments needs to get a life.

Lisa

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
LisaWagnerCRS said:
[.. but anyone who would sue over bulletin board comments needs to get a life.

Lisa

This is his life now. Shawn is a pathetic dipshit, And I say that with all due respect.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Ron Lippold said:
Mikey... If Shawn "lost" why did the judge decide to schedule new arguments instead of confirming the arbitration as BillyBruders attorneys requested? I think this Vortex story is about to rock this industry... and Sapphire's real business model is about to be exposed.

It looks as though the laws in Ca. are pretty serious when it comes to cyberstalking and harassment. Its a criminal deal NOT civil.

York will use your head for toilet paper. Mark my words.

RON!!!!!!!!!

images

pull your head you out

images

you and shawn must be

images

seriously ron, dude are you ok, get ahold of yourself. did you not read the dialog between mikey and shawn. I actually think mikey was pretty fair about everything. I also think mikey is pretty darn forgiving, he has let numerous people come back to the boards that misbehaved and caused problems. mikey only gave shawn the rope to hang himself AFTER HE BEGGED FOR IT.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think its better to pretend its really ron. besides I wonder if shawn sincerely asked to come back on if mikey would let him. I say he would.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom