Mikeyfest question

F

FB7777

I read the thread about the skating rink clean-off using various methods and how a low moisture method seemed to win in the appearance category.

It was mentioned that you returned the next day to check results after it dried.

I'm a little confused, wasn't there one or two powerful TMs and a 2inch wand anywhere to be found?

How about an airpath or 2?

All the boasting of 15 minute dry times and you guys had to return the next day to wait for the dirt to wick back up?

Vortex, Ti wands 4 to the door, 2.5 hoses ,Airpaths for post drying and you still have to wait a day to see the real world results....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My Airpath is on the way next week:) So my tiny little aavenger and Rotovac are going to take over the Eastern United States

Greenie

Freddie, it wasn't exactly your typical clean, try to envision 50 guys "playing" for hours over the same area, no surprise the shampoos and powders "looked" better...lol

Rex Tyus

I asked a carpet retailer when I first started out why they recommended absorbent powder to do it your selfers. He said; "to many people don't read directions. With a wet system you can cause damage if done improperly. With a powder the worst they can do is make a mess."

This may not really apply to this thread, but it is the first thing I thought of when I read it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Each and every area looked horrible a week later. Only the Hosted area lasted but it was in the back, less trafficked area. The HWE'd areas were right by the front door where all the embedded dry soils lay.

You can clean this place with any method but nothing keeps the wicking from happening. The whole place is one big excuse.

Speaking of excuses, why did the Brute's wheel fall off this year?

I Cimexed the whole place on Monday and it will look good now for a few weeks.

A thousand kids a week roll through there with 32oz Gatoraides and training wheels. It never gets vacuumed properly and spills never get any attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom