m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6S5k5TK7Qm]

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLe8koo0F4Qm]

Last edited by a moderator:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER !! Little Giant Maintenance

Looks good LES! thank you so much! the last video isnt working. How do I go about deliming it? just run my truckmount descaler through the system. is that right or do i need to do more?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

A man of his word!!! Great videos Les.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

Les, thanks so much for posting these videos. I currently do not use a little giant heater, however in the future I know I will have one of these eventually (I'm a Vortex owner!). I appreciate manufs/dists such as yourself doing all that you can to help our industry.

hogjowl

Idiot™

Thanks Les. The third video had a voice over eco on it when I played it. Either cut out the banjo at the end of number 4 or talk louder.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner

Thanks Les. That visual really helps to understand the maintenance.
The one thing that may need mentioning is the 4HT needs the hole opened more to allow the burner to pull out.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Great work again Les!

Thanks for your effort.

I checked mine when cold (70 degrees)and it shuts off right at when the dial says warm.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Maybe LEs could make a "Working with les in the shop, ride along video" This video is good. other distributors should watch it. Cause some im sure cant do it right

Any time you are ready for a real professionally produced video, give Tre a call. We may be able to work out a sweet deal for you. Good try though .

Ryan

Rob all we care about is content. We all know Judson's info is top notch.

While your screwing around trying to "revolutionize" the industry you might want to take a look at all the patents the Judson family holds.

Wannabes like you have to bow down before someone like Les.

hogjowl

Idiot™
As uncouth as Rob is, I suspect that "White Magic Rebuilder" is actually one of Mikey's fake, post producing, imposters.

Again ... :roll:

Name
Jesse
Les, Thanks for spending the time to make theses videos. I've got a question:

You say that the thermostat should be turning off and on at 70F. Is this going to result in the factory max setting of 180F or is that where Judson sets them to attain 240?

Out Of Character said:
Les, Thanks for spending the time to make theses videos. I've got a question:

You say that the thermostat should be turning off and on at 70F. Is this going to result in the factory max setting of 180F or is that where Judson sets them to attain 240?
Chico,

The mark on the thermostat that says 70 is the factory setting of the thermostat. I’m not sure if it's 70 degrees F. It just says 70. As I explained in the video, once you pull the trigger the thermostat opens immediately due to cold water flowing past the thermostat probe. Once the valve opens, it is open. You obtain higher temperature, we use wand flow and a larger gas supply line going to the heater.

F

FB7777

Rob Allen told me that the Little Giant heater is the only part of an Oxley machine that arrives on time

Name
Eric Valentine
Re: Mikey's Board Exclusive! Little Giant Maintenance Vid

The videos on how to get the burner ring out will be very handy. Then I get to take my 3ht the rest of the way apart and get the coil soldered. Freaking heater in the van (club wagon) couldn't keep up, and I used the wrong kind of antifreeze (DO NOT USE RV ANTIFREEZE IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE GIANT HEATER).

fakhir

I agree with your thinking keep it up carry on.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

That sucks the videos are private now! Well im putting in a new burner ring cant be to hard I hope

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

I messed something up. My flames are almost red its getting to hot and my honda engine stalls out... that's why I should have had my disty do it. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

shanealbertt

Royce, Thanks so much for the release of these films. I do not have to use the Little Giant heater, but in the future, I know eventually I will be one of them (I was a vortex of employers). I appreciate very much like you to do this manufs / dists directory, you can help our industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom