Mikeys Board $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
With all these banner ads this place is looking like the strip on Vegas. How much a month is this place pulling in?

Golden Boy

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
this board is a classic case of if you are willing to put your money and time assuming all risks associated - most of the time it will pay off!!

any $$$$$ associated or generated from this board is a longtime coming and well deserved.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldo said:
With all these banner ads this place is looking like the strip on Vegas. How much a month is this place pulling in?

Golden Boy

Not enough to pay for scholarships for any ingrates.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Risks? Putting a 1000 Broke Dick Carpet Cleaners on Paypal for $5.00 bucks a month?

Golden Boy

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
mike does not have many people paying the $5 a month. Would you tell your customers what you are bringing in or your profit?

G

When is the Mikey Board Store opening up, and how about the videos of your cleaning, and how much for the ride alongs?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mike clearly doesn't do it for the $, but he's earned any $ he gets from it.

MYOB!

Ryan

I doubt he makes much if any but I'm glad as hell this is here. Its become my constant go to for spotting problems or anything that comes up on a job. Why pay for marketing class until you use what's found on here for free?

And you get to make fun of people and argue random points of view while your at it :D

Mikey P

Administrator
To be honest, the banner funds ain't quite cutting it Waldo.

Many if not most nix'd their $5.00 a month subscriptions when they assumed I was making a mint off the adverts.

Not a singel one of you would put the time and energy that I do here for the current return on investments.

bruddahs, can you spare a fiver?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom