Mikeys Fest Hard Surface Course update

scotty747

East. South of Winnemucca. Just north of Sacramento now. Too much stress driving the RV through Oregon so I opted for I-5 back home to Washington.

scotty747

Nope. Just wide open space and a lot of poop. I think cattle and wild horses roam through there. Saw a lot of cows but no fences. I'll leave the RV there this spring and eventually build a small off the grid cabin.

scotty747

Didnt have time to explore much. Mark Twain had a claim just to the north. Lots of quartz in the dry stream beds. Mostly gave the kids there first shooting lessons and spent time with my oldest daughter who lives in Vegas.

Reactions: Mikey P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Buy a small wash plant, pans, maybe a detector and look for old water ways and workings. The old guys left a lot of gold dust behind.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok MF’s “Hard Surface Repair & Care “ sign ups.......Good news!

Since we’ll be holding the class at the world famous MB Stone training center; we thought it might be a good idea for those who really want to go to that next level and take full advantage of your time.....MBStone has offered to add on a 1 day countertop restoration class.

Although we will be covering the basics of granite countertop reconditioning ( cleaning, paste polishing & sealing) and some marble etch removal.

The extra / full day added would be an MB Stone class training with Stu Rosen teaching “deep scratch removal” and full restoration ( top polish) of marble and travertine vanities and countertops.

The fee for the extra day class would be $250 or “Free” with a minimum of $500 purchase of MB Stone products or equipment.

Just posting this to see if there is any interest.

If so, please respond to this post and a further link to sign up will be added shortly, if the interest is there for this additional day of training.
It would held on the Tuesday following the MF’s training which ends on Monday.

Roll Call for NC!

Matt Wood
H Ray Best
Joseph Rogers
Mark W. Edwards
Keven Hall
Travis Mcadams
Brian Balgobin
Chandler Thompson
Samuel Peri
Josiah Larson
Steve Shotwell
Tim Fain
Donato Boccio
Nathan Dixon

Bryan Thomson
Stuart Rosen
Mike Pailliotet
Cameron DeMille
Reg Rogers
Ted Borecki
Mark Saiger

Johnny Johnson!

Joseph225

Before or after the current class? I've spent $15k with him over the past couple of months. Does that count, or do I have to spend it while I'm down for the class?

Joseph225

$15k (that's 15 thousand) in the last two months, he shouldn't have to ask..

..L.T.A.
Don't get me wrong. Stu's got good product, and the equipment and class are worth EVERY. *******. PENNY.

If I have to spend another $500, though, my wife might shoot me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't get me wrong. Stu's got good product, and the equipment and class are worth EVERY. *******. PENNY.

If I have to spend another $500, though, my wife might shoot me.
Mikey invited Damon and some other dude(s) to go off-road riding with him. Once they accepted, he asked them all for a $250 tire deposit each.
Later, he cancelled the trip, but Damon had to ask for the deposit back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph225

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mikey invited Damon and some other dude(s) to go off-road riding with him. Once they accept, he asked them all for a $250 tire deposit.
Later, he cancelled the trip, but Damon had to ask for the deposit back.
And we all lived happily ever after.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'll just buy $500 worth of stuff to grow in that part of my business. It seems that's the best way to apply this class to my business

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom