Mikeysfest pics

Chads

Supportive Member
IMG_0025.jpg

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
looks like a great time maybe next year for us.

Connor

Name
Connor
Hmm, that looks like a bunch of carpet cleaning stuff, not the debauchery that I thought it would be.

F

FB7777

Looks like low attendance this year

Was Crowley there? Said he was going

Mikey P

Administrator
No official head count but I'd say attendance was the same as the last two years ..
120 +/- over the two days
No Crowley.
Lots of people signed up and no showed, boarders and non boarders alike ..Just like every year.
When classes were on the lot would be empty.
More on Friday than Saturday which is weird.
No complaints from cleaners or vendors.
The rotery rodeo was a hit.
As was the CTI tour..
Lots of interest at all the booths except Corkies.
All the classes were very well attended and well received.
The vendors gave away lots of great prizes
The hospitality of Steve and Noel at Proline (along wth their crew) was outstanding
That being said....

I'm frustrated by the low turn out considering the location, amount of promotion and quality of the program.
Not having a fee to get in gives non boarders that there is no value in attending.This has got to play a part as well as the time of year when most cleaners will not turn away work to attend something like this.

To be honest I'm really not sure what next year will hold for MF.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
maybe a more central location. some guys may not like to be locked into a plane ticket due to last minute work and rather have the flexability of driving.

in our case Nashville was just a few hours away and i was going to try and make it this year if it was within driving distance. But look like a great time.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Hey i just had an idea. if your not doing so already maybe do a live web cam of the events and booths. some of the guys that couldnt make it would prob keep up with it online. That would also get your sponsers some additional attention making it more of an insentive to attend.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Man.... Looks like another great event. I wish I could have ade it this year.

F

FB7777

Would have liked to attend but I made plans to go to Portugal with the family for February vacation a year ago

Tough times and travel expense for many was most likely the culprit.

Mikefest is a great gig, but for guys like me there has to be another draw besides pushing portables around a parking lot :mrgreen:

Nashville was cool and was the added deciding factor 2 years ago

Wife and I are planning on Vegas this year, probably going to bring another couple with us and just hit the event one day

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looks like your typical local supplier bbq CAD day to me.

Ivebeensold

Back
Top Bottom