Millionaire Marketing School For Carpet Cleaners

Mikey P

Administrator
Gold was discovered in California in of 1848. By May of 1848 reports were stating there is more gold in them there hills that all the people in California could take out in fifty years.” A man called Samuel Brannan opened his small store at John Sutter’s Fort, right in the heart of the gold rush. Brannan took a little gold and traveled back to San Francisco. He stepped off the train and proceeded to tell the crowds he encountered, “Gold! Gold! Gold! By the middle of June, three quarters of the male population had left town for the gold mines near Sutter’s Fort.

Samuel Brannan never looked for gold, but selling shovels, picks and supplies to miners made him California’s first millionaire.

Becker

Name
Becker
Speaking of ProCleaners.. I think they email me more than anyone else. Including Boarders, trying to save themselves to closure in BK be sending 2-3 emails a day...

Name
Damon
How many of these marketing/guru/web/seo guys are there in this business?

Would you find just as many in the plumbing, HVAC or painting service industries?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
thecleaningdude said:

Would you find just as many in the plumbing, HVAC or painting service industries?

I'm thinking that these guys don't just market in carpet cleaning.....they cover all the service industries. Just the words are changed to suit the business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The get rich quick market is only in the realm of plenty to sell really fast. Carpet Cleaning is not that.

You can only do the basics in a service business. Problem with a service business is you need to have people....and that's the hardest thing to mangage.

How good is Google's customer service? lol

Nuff sed.

Ok, now I'll go watch the video. lmao

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
This is the shit I normally stay quiet about. Our industry is just a wee bit like the traveling carnival industry. Unlicensed unregulated and full of societies rejects. I wish that when they find they can't hack it doing what ever it was they were doing before, that they go pick on some other frigging trade.

I've been attending some mixers lately with Real Estate agents and I still can't believe the current (CURRENT) stories from them about their run in's with carpet cleaners. It's a tad frustrating when they ask me what I do and then the look on their face when I say I own and run my own carpet.......bla bla bla.... I mean really, I'd fall over if someones face lit up and said, "oh shit that's great give a stack of your broke dick cards and I'll bury you in work".

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
This is the shit I normally stay quiet about. Our industry is just a wee bit like the traveling carnival industry. Unlicensed unregulated and full of societies rejects. I wish that when they find they can't hack it doing what ever it was they were doing before, that they go pick on some other frigging trade.

I've been attending some mixers lately with Real Estate agents and I still can't believe the current (CURRENT) stories from them about their run in's with carpet cleaners. It's a tad frustrating when they ask me what I do and then the look on their face when I say I own and run my own carpet.......bla bla bla.... I mean really, I'd fall over if someones face lit up and said, "oh shit that's great give a stack of your broke dick cards and I'll bury you in work".

I one good thing about rejects cleaning carpet is that it makes your company easy to stand out and helps with client retention when they see not all companies are the same.

Some of these guys are scary. I hear horror stories of other companies from clients all the time.

S

sam miller

Did this guy buy one of Ron's old marketing packages, repack it, and sell it as his own?

There is a lot to good marketing and getting phones to ring, A competitor here were I live had a great site and good looking print ads

The owner was a Sheriff starting a business for son, The son was a flake I would get 3 to 4 jobs a week from people who waited and

they didnt show up always saying the van broke down or the machine needed repairs. He had the same setup as me 405 and chevy

van. They wouldnt even call the customer before to warn them, the customer had to call only to find they moved most furniture in

vain.

All the marketing in the world with no customer service your doomed to fail!

Burtz

he is fat and loozing his hair he would fit right in with carpet cleaners

Name
Damon
Yeah,

I suspect you're right.

It just seems like a heck of a lot of guys doing the 'guru circuit' in this particular niche. However, there are probably more start-ups in carpet and general cleaning than most other home service ventures.

rwcarpet said:
thecleaningdude said:

I'm thinking that these guys don't just market in carpet cleaning.....they cover all the service industries. Just the words are changed to suit the business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom