Mini strecther

Frank E

I am looking at purchasing one of the Roberts mini stretchers, and noticed that there are two models??? The 10-117 and the 10-128. Can anyone enlighten me on the difference in these two and which one would be the most beneficial to own? thanks.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Hey Frank, not 100% sure, maybe someone of the distributors may be able to help.

I honestly thought I was getting a10-128 but when I got it home, it was a 10-117.

What ever you do, don't get the 10-107 as it doesn't have the other block, yes you can buy them extra, but it'll cost you more that way.

I just googled them, and the only thing I can see that may be a difference is the 10-117 doesn't seem to have a locking option?

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge of them will help you

John

John Watson

Mine is so old it doesen't have a number, so I can't help you with that. Mine also doesn't have cottenheads on both ends either. Just the piece for hooking to the tackless.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Why get a locking one . It to me is a gimmick If I crank it all the way it will lock . The key here is I can get as much or little as I want . If I need alot I crank it so it will lock. Or for a little I open it half way place it down and crank it and it will lock. Makes no sence. Plus you can always use the tackless adapter for pulling to match a pattern at the end of a seam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom