Mini Vortex - Aussie Install again

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Well, the small truck anyway :wink:

This is a truck that we have just built and delivered for another MB poster - 'SafeClean' (Craig).
Picked up a second hand Mitsubishi Canter truck with the pantec already done. It has 4 sliding doors, and barn doors on the rear.
DSC02089.jpg

Passenger side front slide view fully loaded - there is twin 450 litre custom built water tanks. These tanks can be either used as fresh water tanks (as they are plumbed live, or can be used both as extra waste tanks, or separately as an extra waste and/or fresh tank. Sitting on top of these is a shelf to carry 3 airmovers. It is carrying a Greenhorn wand, 12" Hybrid and a 16" water dragon for driveway clean and capture. The stainless steel chemical shelf in the middle also acts as tie down barrier to separate the front section.
DSC02091.jpg

This is the passenger side rear slide view - Another stainless steel chem shelf. This one is very easy to reach and access without climbing into the pantec.
DSC02106.jpg

This is the rear view of the pantec. This is the new model Liberty that has had some very well thought out upgrades. One of the visible ones you can see, is now how easy the oil filter is to access on the bottom right hand corner of the machine (same as the Genesis series).
DSC02097.jpg

This setup is making full utilization of 2.5" hose. The external filter has both 2.5" and twin 2" ports. Saves alot of the debris from entering the waste tank, thus making clean up at the end of the day much quicker.
DSC02102.jpg

Driver side rear sliding door view - Servicing on a machine doesn't get ANY easier than this. With twin sliding doors all round, it gives access to all parts of the machine.
DSC02105.jpg

Driver side front sliding door view - loaded with the necessary toys.
DSC02083.jpg

Jim

Mikey P

Administrator
Fantastic Jim.

Best one yet IMO. One more foot of floor space would be nice, but maybe I'm just not seeing it. Where is his upright?
Looks like Butler chems with all the colors.

How much would that whole set up cost here?

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Dude...your installs are works of art! Bar-none :!: I've read where there are those who can produce results like this but I have yet to see anything like your examples.Keep'em coming.
Patrick

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Any truck makers have anything similar to that Mitsubishi here in the US? That's really slick with the four sliding doors/walls.

Very impressive Jim, excellent work! Well Done!

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
William we call those "bottle truck" bodies here in NZ. Don't know if they call them that where you are?
Jim that's a great idea with the tanks - really good setup.

What are those solution hoses - they look massive.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Thanks for the nice words again guys! :)

Mikey P said:
Fantastic Jim. Best one yet IMO. One more foot of floor space would be nice, but maybe I'm just not seeing it. Where is his upright?

Thanks Mikey. Yeah, one more foot would have been nice, but when you buy second hand, you have to deal the cards you are dealt. However, we have thought of a place for everything we think. And yes, there is a Windsor upright in there. It is to the left of the Cimex machine.

Chris Muetterties said:
What would it cost to ship it to the USA ?

Hey Chris, I have no idea for the entire rig, but we might have to look into it. I get a lot of emails asking that question. However the machine is built in Chicago by PowerClean Industries.

JAFourStar said:
wow thats a sweet machine.......how much to get it to california

Hi Josh, we aren’t the manufacturer of the machine. We are only a distributor ( albeit a good one J ). The machine is available in California from any PowerClean agents. You can find out by visiting their website – http://www.powercleanind.com Also, John Olsen here on the board is also a PowerClean dealer. He could fill you in on the US price.

Heathrow said:
Jim that's a great idea with the tanks - really good setup.

What are those solution hoses - they look massive.

We don't call them bottle trucks over here either Heathrow. That is just a NZ thing :p Are you talking about the solution hoses on the back door? They are an Italian hose we source. With all the PowerClean machines being at least 2000 psi enabled, and the Genesis being 3000 psi, we cannot use the 1035 HT or Goodyear hose as our machines are outside of spec range. We use this Italian hose, put stainless swage fittings and quick connects on. The hose is rated to 4000 psi and 285 deg F, so it fits into our machine performance. It is no heavier than Goodyear, and is just as flexible. Just a lot more durable!

Jim

Jimbo

Jim...VERY nice work!

I bet most distributors hope you guys never set up shop in the States!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Most of the competition down under are not real keen on it either, and wish they would sell up & move on. :p

Preferably out of the country :lol:

This is only one small example of why we are called the "Lucky Country" :wink:

I'm pretty sure, that for a small fee, the boys at Powerclean Australia would help design a new rig for you over there. :lol:

Ooroo :roll:

T

The Magician

Jim how much would it cost to ship you over here to build these units. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom