molded rug

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I have this rug I'm going to clean. Mold city what do you think.
20160310_100614.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
for what it going to take to clean it, I'm thinking they should buy new rugs. Maybe this time something for use outdoors.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thanks, Harry. Relieved.
Finally someone who can be trusted.

Are you running for any political office? :winky:

Ron K

I ASSume you don't have a sloped pit and use the air movers to move the water towards the sump pump?

Or is it a raised drying platform?
Nate the way we did it before a sloped wash floor was in a pit. You put your hose in one corner then a Pump that discharges the same as the flow and you have it. It is slower but it works. BTW pit For Sale 15'X18' inflatable.

Reactions: Harry Myers
Name
Nate W.
I have a 12x16 MB pit but my floor has a natural 1" slope to it... I'm still waiting for the right timing to perimeter drain cut it.. Then it'll be soo much easier to process more rugs at a time..

I also want to use a water storage tank with pump to make it more efficient with my water..

Reactions: Harry Myers

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a 12x16 MB pit but my floor has a natural 1" slope to it... I'm still waiting for the right timing to perimeter drain cut it.. Then it'll be soo much easier to process more rugs at a time..

I also want to use a water storage tank with pump to make it more efficient with my water..
I wonder how difficult it would be to make s storage tank for your dirty water then filter it to reuse it? Maybe a charcol filter along with a cartridge household type filter. Wouldn't need to be drinking quality.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
it's probably been done before. I think it would work for cleaners in drier climates that have water rationing. filter out the solids, let the water drip through activated charcoal, process it through a cartridge type filter and maybe add some ozone into the mix.

Name
Nate W.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Lol no but the owner can close it off from te rain getting in. She said she is usually good about it. But she forgot to close it off and that's what happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom