Momentum.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mom no longer needs her minivan.
The Prius has moved in. Time to sell.

Lets get Mikey to clean it up.

4-10-09011.jpg

New Bissell Momentum and twenty minutes of vibrogrooming action on just the mats

4-10-09009.jpg

4-10-09010.jpg

3 cups full from the Kirby lady..

4-10-09005.jpg

Nighty night honey, sleep tight, tomorrows gonna be a long day.

4-10-09008.jpg

Cleartrack is in the dump. This thing while technically still a POS is way better. no damn foam or pleated filters to clean out every 300 feet. Big new cup holds lots of crud, brush roll is still unstoppable and really digs the dirt out, all the trimmings. 35 ft cord. GREAT for olefin piles.

Biggest faults are the lack of real bearings and metal end caps on the plasticy brush roll. It leaks worse then bawb Vawters and putting the hose back on it's port is a pita. Worth the $99 at HD but I would pay 400 if they fixed those issues.

Horrible color.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jeremy said:
BISSEL POWERFORCE IS THE WAY TO GO.

the filter cleaning gets to be a PITA, Jerm.
we still have one PF left that gets abused in the rehabs, but when it finally dies, the Momentum on the van now will replace it and I'll buy a new one for the van

..L.T.A.

I have used several vacuums, and the best one for the money was the Dirt Devil Featherlite. The cost when I bought one 5 years ago was around 50 dollars. You just had to change out bags on it, but it had good suction and the filters did not clog like the bissel canister I had.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
The main motor on my Bissel Lift Off gave up the ghost last week. I was thinking of buying a new Sanitaire, this has got me rethinking that move.

Will the outline for the tat change?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm gonna call Sanitaire HQ on Monday and insist that they re engineer it with a encased cogged belt like the Turbo Cat head has.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
had one at home, bought 2 more for a temp janitorial gig...changed out the belt and BAM like a new machine...

Those things ROCK

DevilDog

ODIN said:
you need to call them and tell them your concerns and ideas for upgrades

I'm sure they would listen to the MICKEY and tell they for a free vacuum and a reach around they can have

a banner

sure it would work

I'm sure they know who you are and the power you wield around

LMAO! God the visual of the reach around is just too much for my mind to handle.

DevilDog

Now it actually needs to get on your van....and then off the van when you are doing work. They don't do any good sitting at home.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Thanks.

I just got back from Cali. Mikey pissed me off and I meant to interupt he and Marty's phone circle jerk, but pushed the wrong button.

F

FB7777

admiralclean said:
No need to be so bitter.

Work on getting a job instead.

Marty's right

besides, the Mikeysboard bitter position has already been filled :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom