Mom’s Spaghetti

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It’s over. POW.
C79EA36B-8B39-4224-9058-E5A1FD44C231.jpegF1ECA2BB-63A1-4820-AB38-4E6A6346E347.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
Impossible to outclean the Rv''s. Floor wands? Psssht! Glide or no glide.
2%r's eventually realize that less is more.

Most common janitors will never understand the "concept", that is a fact.

It is not our moral responsibility to try and pit wash filthy carpeting in our customer's homes.

In fact it's usually immoral, as most Rotary Extractor addicts (over) use the machines due to sticking to a silly USP, imagined customer demand or have carpal tunnels or other body issues that a wand aggravates.

• Dislike
Reactions: hogjowl

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
2%r's eventually realize that less is more.

Most common janitors will never understand the "concept", that is a fact.

It is not our moral responsibility to try and pit wash filthy carpeting in our customer's homes.

In fact it's usually immoral, as most Rotary Extractor addicts (over) use the machines due to sticking to a silly USP, imagined customer demand or have carpal tunnels or other body issues that a wand aggravates.
2%’s should know how to use a tool properly and not cause secondary cleaning issues. 2%’s shouldn’t be narrow minded cleaners. Sometimes a few extra steps are actually required.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
2%r's don't go after section 8's, low income apartments and litter boxes.
Well I guess I’m not a 2% because I didn’t arrogantly take a picture of my van outside that million dollar house yesterday. I just took a picture of the vomit in the bedroom where the Nanny scrubbed with who knows what.
BTW. If the low 8’s and litter boxes are willing to pay my fees, I will clean them all day. They are genuinely the most appreciative of all customers, that do not require any ass kissing or ego worship.

Mikey P

Administrator
My point being that just because you do something all your life to the best of your ability with the sacrifice and sweat, doesn't make it right in the grand scheme of things.

As for another topic, how did you con that lady in that into you ruin her viscos rug?

I'll imagine it was one of those. Just do the best you can. Otherwise I'm throwing it away options and, you didn't give her another option.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
My point being that just because you do something all your life to the best of your ability with the sacrifice and sweat, doesn't make it right in the grand scheme of things.

As for another topic, how did you con that lady in that into you ruin her viscos rug?

I'll imagine it was one of those. Just do the best you can. Otherwise I'm throwing it away options and, you didn't give her another option.
Nobody wants to be you. You are merely entertaining. So keep dancing Monkey.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Being butthurt isnt going to fix that rug's texture.
I’m not butthurt. Don’t give yourself so much credit. I’ve cleaned that rug annually for the last 6 years. That rug has had the wrath of two babies and two puppies. The texture has been long gone. Long.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom