Monday morning 9AM.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you could own any other business or have any other job where would you be going on Monday morning?

Me?

I would own a Eco Tourism/Adventure business that had locations in Costa Rica, the Great Barrier ReEf, Hawaii and one of those Jehovah's Witness infiltrated islands off of Cuba to keep my wife happy.
Each location would need a quarterly visit to look over the books and clean the bathrooms.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If I wanted to do something else I would have. I think Carpet Cleaning fills all of my needs.

Build a business...check
work hard.......check
Make $$$...check
Meet people.......check
spend time with family......check
be proud of what I do....check
and much more

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Kens, Vincents and mine require $$$$$$$$$$$ to choose what you want. If you love and have the money you will always come out on top. Ken do you need a manager to book the Stadiums for your singing career

steve g

Name
steve garrett
if I had to have a job, I would like to be a sports agent, represent athletes race car drivers etc. negotiate the big money deals

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I would open a tourist ranch in WY. With busses that travel all over the USA picking people up for their 2 week stay.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Well I can book you in stadiums and different venues but if your gonna whipp the willy out I have to work on straight cash and not percentage

R

R W

Airline or corporate jet pilot.....something to do with aircraft. I spent lots of time around jet AC in the AF, and it's a non-stop thrill for me. (I was a munitions maintanence worker, and did a lot of "end of the runway" arming of the aircraft before they took off for practice gunnery and bombing. It was just a rush to be so close to running jet engines while doing last second checks of our parts)

Scooter can probably agree with me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Manager the bunny ranch, I've seen that guy on HBO and he's having too much fun.

I think I could handle that job.....I'd just have to figure out how to explain the overtime to my wife. :wink:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i think mine would be: in order

Full time carpet cleaner
ceo of boeing
architect
head bunny washer at playboy ranch.
boy them bunnys get dirty.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
steve frasier said:
running my own fishing charter company

Oh yeah, baby, that does sound good. I loved how the George Cloony charactor described it in "The Perfect Storm" :"The fog's just lifting. Throw off your bow line; throw off your stern. You head out to South channel, past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island. Past Niles Pond where I skated as a kid. Blow your air-horn and throw a wave to the lighthouse keeper's kid on Thatcher Island. Then the birds show up: black backs, herring gulls, big dump ducks. The sun hits ya - head North. Open up to 12 - steamin' now. The guys are busy; you're in charge. Ya know what? You're a goddam swordboat captain! Is there any thing better in the world? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
did you remember that off the top of your head or did you look it up?

awsome movie.

WISE

Off Shore Fishing Charters

Ambergris Caye, Belize

Well on my way. :)

WISE

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The pro QB is a good one. I think I missed that calling because I was a "Rebel" in school. I was a dumb shit.

I am thinking of opening a Taco business localy. Honest to God my mom makes the most incredible Tacos on earth. I would put them up against anyones.

I was born to run a business. Not because I am good at (maybe a little) but because I don't follow instructions well and people get pist at me quick even when I do my job well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom