Mop n glow mess type jobs

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
A few times a year we run into the tile floor covered in buildup from products like mop and glow deep cleaning them only makes it better but sometimes worse
We end up stripping with floor stripper and cleaning or using a buffer and hog hair pad

What do you do when you get in these jobs
I train then not to mess with them but we get them here and there where the techs say they didn’t notice ect

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Go to the customer, tell them they need stripping and give them a price. Just curious why you would use a buffer and a polishing pad?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I was told to use a hog hair pad to help scrub the flakey wax in areas…. I usually just strip it and try to clean it with a paint strainer in my filter and hope it dosent hurt my blower

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
You got TWO Oh Gawds from Kenny 😲and some good advice.😲
well I shoot for 3 per post so I think I have time to close the deal.... did I mention that I think I want to specialize in this type of work and buy a pheonix just for this and fill it full of stripper and stuff it all in a small transit... Ill brand it STRIP and SUCK

Mikey P

Administrator
well I shoot for 3 per post so I think I have time to close the deal.... did I mention that I think I want to specialize in this type of work and buy a pheonix just for this and fill it full of stripper and stuff it all in a small transit... Ill brand it STRIP and SUCK
An OP machine isnt good for stripping..
Too slow rpm and not enough head weight.

and too pretty to gunk up

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom