More floods program??

Name
John
Anyone have an opinion or knowledge of program?? Talked to a guy today who joined and is very unhappy with the deal... Seems like ur just paying for marketing....and seems like a big chunk of money... Soooo???

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Marketing....lead generation....all the same.

I believe they market it to restoration companies as a "lead generation" program. Certainly sounds like it means they will get you leads and jobs when they phrase it that way....but, isn't that what a marketing plan does (gets you in front of the customer so they choose your service)?

It's a lot of money to spend on something that they don't guarantee and ROI (no marketing system ever can guarantee an ROI). The advantage...they know the industry and have everything already developed as part of the marketing plan, and I'm sure they have a network of providers in their system that you can call, email and learn from.

You may do better with a smaller marketing firm that can custom design something for you. I don't know if that would less expensive than Moore or not. But then you don't have all the Moore folks to talk with that know the industry. Just a few things to consider....

I'm sure Ivan Turner would have some thoughts on this as this is his area of expertise.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Like any marketing system - it only works if and when you use it. Like Meg has stated ROI is never guaranteed. So far as More Floods; I have head from many of their customers that their system works very well. Either way, to grow a disaster recovery business takes hard work, a lot of discipline and a well planned approach.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
I do not know a great deal about 911 other than they have been aggressively marketing their franchise. I just made my first year back in the game as a start-up. I will share some of the things I have done right and a few that I have done that have not been so smart this go around a bit later when I return to my office.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom