encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
In this case, I agree with Jimmy. Well sort of. :headscratch:
The tank is small.

Yes, the small tank limits how far you can go before refilling. The underlying issue is that you can only attach a limited amount of weight to the handle of a CRB machine. Fact is, you'll normally run through a couple of tankfuls of encap solution per thousand square feet of cleaning. But for my money, periodically refilling the tank is still quicker and more efficient than using an external battery sprayer. Here's why: Pre-spraying encap solution onto the carpet using an external sprayer is not an optimal way to perform encap cleaning. With the pre-spray method, your encap solution begins to penetrate down the fiber - BEFORE you start to scrub - not good. Uneven cleaning can occur (blotches, streaking, shady appearance).

By comparison, having onboard-solution-control is more practical. When you're able to control the solution on the fly you can regulate the amount of juice you're working with - as you're scrubbing. Your solution control is now dialed in. You'll get much more even distribution and the cleaning will reflect that. The carpet will clean up easier with less frustration and a smoother appearance can be achieved. So although the tank will require refilling every few hundred feet, I think the performance bump will justify that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KSL and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I had the top heavy pos Whittiker sprayer too

When it tipped over the 4th time, dumping the 2 gallons of juice on a job that I didn't have a truckmount on, I ripped it off and said never again.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
This one’s quite a bit lighter, and won’t spill if it were to tip. 😊

The Whittaker spray handle was heavier, their spray pump was heavier, and so was their tank.

CCA did their homework.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You act as if enCApPiNG is some magical new tech method.

Reality..................It's the SHAMPOO method.

And there are a lot of SCAMPOOS out there that don't cost upwards of + $40 a gallon.

NILODOR products anyone?

They private label ..................too! : )

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
@encapman I am getting ready to place an order for a Vibe. I tried 2 other sites which both say free shipping but once all info is punched in it changes and then wants to charge for shipping.

Your website also says free shipping on the Vibe, is this actual free shipping? If so Ill place the order today

thanks for any info

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yes, we do have FREE shipping on the Vibe. No price games here. Thank you for considering us.
awsome thank you.

for encapping with a makita buffer (stairs/upholstery) would your fiber plus pads work well?

for carpets we were going to try superzord pads unless u think we should try a different one

placing an order now

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
For encapping, you can use a hand buffer or our Drill Driver. We also have 8" bonnets (Microfiber or Tuway Thin One). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you :-)

Reactions: Shorty and Acp

randy

Name
Randy
@encapman I am getting ready to place an order for a Vibe. I tried 2 other sites which both say free shipping but once all info is punched in it changes and then wants to charge for shipping.

Your website also says free shipping on the Vibe, is this actual free shipping? If so Ill place the order today

thanks for any info
YOU WILL LOVE THE VIBE. Best piece of equipment I have owned since 1990.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You act as if enCApPiNG is some magical new tech method.

Reality..................It's the SHAMPOO method.

And there are a lot of SCAMPOOS out there that don't cost upwards of + $40 a gallon.

NILODOR products anyone?

They private label ..................too! : )
The Nilodor scampoo is $32.per gallon and traffic lane scampoo is $41. Per gallon on WAL-MART s. Please

randy

Name
Randy
WOW, Walmart is sky high on those items. Their encapsulating shampoo is $15 a gallon at a large local janitorial supplier.

randy

Name
Randy
One thing about Excellent Supply: They have the fastest turn around on orders, sometimes within an hour of placement. They’ve helped me find odd parts for several different machines that they don’t even sell, too.

True, seriously I had a shipping / tracking number in four hours when I bought the vibe from Excellent Supply. It arrived two days latter. I couldn't have been any more shocked than if Rick showed up in person on a skate board to deliver it. They also take care of any issues fast. They get that this his our livelihood and Not a hobby. That's refreshing compared to what I'm experiencing from some suppliers. In my other business I had a $6,000 order take over a month and they acted like that is normal.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
True, seriously I had a shipping / tracking number in four hours when I bought the vibe from Excellent Supply. It arrived two days latter. I couldn't have been any more shocked than if Rick showed up in person on a skate board to deliver it. They also take care of any issues fast. They get that this his our livelihood and Not a hobby. That's refreshing compared to what I'm experiencing from some suppliers. In my other business I had a $6,000 order take over a month and they acted like that is normal.
That's the main reason I'll never order my chemicals, or any other tool in this industry from Amazon.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Everyone has gotta do “you do you”. Seriously, up front the cost is eyebrow raising, but if you do a lot it matters not. I make a lot off of a case. They specialize in Cimex maintenance and for my biz that’s the ticket.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom