more on prescrubbing

steve r

someone asked me awhile back why i prescrubbed with releasit and at the time i didnt have a good answer.but ive been thinking of why and there are several reasons.
first i tried just cimexing with releasit on apartments but i didnt like the result so i hit it with the bane to finish it.so it wasnt intentional but it worked.
also i dont want to switch products because i dont always empty the tank so i dont want to cross contaminate anything.i have been using releasit in the cimex so i want to stick with that.i did try prespaying with hf and just running the mex over it but it was more a pita.

what i have been doing lately on trashed and just dirtier than normal caprtets in apartments is cimexing with releasit at 2 or 3 ounces to 2 gallons and then baning it at about half strenght also.i take the cimex in first and put it away before breaking out the bane.

i have been getting phenomenal results with this combo.by baning it afterwards i eliminate post vaccing (which i dont do anyway) and it really helps with traffic lanes.it really does a much better job than either one individually. duh

i have been having trouble with the traffic areas being matted down.i am using about 1 gallon of solution to a room with the cimex and this seems to help by getting the fibers really wet and you can kinda see the twist coming back. i use to not use that much solution but i think the wetter the better now. it looks better and saves me a lot of wand scrubbing on these dirty ones and where the traffic lanes look like hell.its also easier on the machine since i have the 15 in. with the 3/4 hp motor.i also use the fiber plus pads for this.

just wanted to follow up on that, now i can quite thinking about it so much........maybe.

Name
Bruce
I did that today. When I purchased my Icapsol they sent me 4 gallons of Releasit. So today I filled a spray with it and presprayed some carpet, scrubbed it and then cleaned it. Turned out looking real good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom