more time for MB

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have a great idea!

Work for a truck mount manufacturer as a phone troubleshooter for service problems!

You have the knowledge....but the patience?

I'm guessing you'd rather carry loads up treacherous ramps :biggrin:

D

DS58545

Congrats on finally choosing the management route to run your business

Mikey P

Administrator
It’s a Marketing ploy. I’ve seen tons of these fake going out of business sales.
1676610715541.png

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I hope you're kidding.

I know you like boating and yard work but a man needs a purpose and a mission in order to not die of boredom a few years after the gold watch.
I'll be doing something, just haven't figured out what yet. I still have a few years, so I am in no hurry.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'll be doing something, just haven't figured out what yet. I still have a few years, so I am in no hurry.
I was just thinking yesterday about how fast those last few years slipped away from me.I loved my career but the writing was on the wall. I have enough money to live a comfortable retirement but you can see by my nearly constant presence here , I still miss it. I started for the money but I stuck with it for the satisfaction.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was carrying a load of gear up a ramp into a lake house yesterday and it collapsed under me. In that moment I contemplated "I shouldn't BE here!" That was my sign.

Other things in my life need me and my attention for a while.
Ouch take care sir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom