More wand questions

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
Can anyone give thoughts on using an Ergonomic Handle with a wand? Also looking for the lightest wand in the industry without sacrificing quality and also has at least a 14-inch cleaning head. TQVM, Brian

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I don’t know if you can do better than the Sapphire titanium wands. I have the 12 inch and it feels like it doesn’t weigh anything. But, it cleans better than anything I’ve ever used.

Reactions: Donwand

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike, Do you know how light a Devastator 14 is compared to Sapphire?
PXL_20220303_192433802~2.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Did you make the wand insert wider so you can take both metal lips off. By doing this did you enlarge the holes. My ss12 with a gg and one metal lip removed makes a high pitch scream that you can not use in a home.

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you make the wand insert wider so you can take both metal lips off. By doing this did you enlarge the holes. My ss12 with a gg and one metal lip removed makes a high pitch scream that you can not use in a home.
I'm guessing you remove the front lip...

Don't do that.

And yes, the new design will involve taking both metal lips off and no need for tools to pry the glide in and out

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I'm reworking how GreenGlides attach to the Sapphires, toolless on and off being the goal..

Ill have a 14 and a 12 up for auction soon.

But I can also sell you either size with a GG for the lowest price available.
Weird there’s only a pound difference, the sapphire feels like it’s about a third of the weight.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For the 1 pound difference, I'd rather have the swivel. I still don't have one of Tom's wands and looking to potentially move, I won't be buying one until I'm set up in my new location, if it actually happens. It's just so handy in tight areas, under beds, etc.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
For the 1 pound difference, I'd rather have the swivel. I still don't have one of Tom's wands and looking to potentially move, I won't be buying one until I'm set up in my new location, if it actually happens. It's just so handy in tight areas, under beds, etc.

I'd rather have the window personally and keep the sapphire...

It works noticeably better on hard surface too. But on piss puddle carpets I do miss the window so that's when I'll pull out my Dev

Name
Nate W.
Can anyone give thoughts on using an Ergonomic Handle with a wand? Also looking for the lightest wand in the industry without sacrificing quality and also has at least a 14-inch cleaning head. TQVM, Brian

This one?

I've only tried an "Ergo" wand.. Either you love it or hate it.. Unusual handle for me..

Reactions: SamIam and Donwand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom