Morning Checklist

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I cant stand when I forget even 1 of these items when flyin solo.

IMG_7617.jpeg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Toss the ear pods -get bluetooth flip lens sunglasses .No losing pod's and you have 5 colored lens to change AS needed for conditions -safety clear /green nite /polarizes -heavy sun etc...5 bucks on temu /20 on Amazon. They last at least 10 hours on a charge .I have 6 pairs no problems at all. Great sound also . Because of the cancer ,I am going to suspenders also...Just have yet to decide on type of style ...Any who you sound organized and ready to provide for your family -Fkn ATTABOY here !!!

• Love
Reactions: Mike J

Mikey P

Administrator
Toss the ear pods -get bluetooth flip lens sunglasses .No losing pod's and you have 5 colored lens to change AS needed for conditions -safety clear /green nite /polarizes -heavy sun etc...5 bucks on temu /20 on Amazon. They last at least 10 hours on a charge .I have 6 pairs no problems at all. Great sound also . Because of the cancer ,I am going to suspenders also...Just have yet to decide on type of style ...Any who you sound organized and ready to provide for your family -Fkn ATTABOY here !!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Don't throw them in the washer. they get all messed up. I put them in a pants pocket then put them through the wash that way. They don't get all out of shape.Other than that, they help with crack displays.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
If I'm using the Van after the chimps have used it- This is my list:
Dump the waste tank.
Fill the fresh water tank at least 1/2 way.
Make sure I have all supplies and Equipment
Get Fuel.
These tend to be my end-of-day tasks before I call it a day. Your actions today prep for tomorrow.

Reactions: Mike J

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Preparation H suppositories will be number one on that list one day.
Just wait.
I got mine chopped off. Over a 100 stitches on the old purple starfish. I had a fistula taken care of at the same time. One day I'll tell you the story of circumcision and a vasectomy at the same time. I have no dignity left.

• Wow
Reactions: hogjowl

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
IMG_8213.jpeg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Was discussing the Hikers with a few friends over the weekend...Wanted opinions on what they thought about them. The multiple value features are what sells me . Have 2 different versions .I am going to buy... Might even toss them on some jean shorts. An start a new trend at the beach . LOL ! Temu had some for half price but, I rather buy American when I can also...Impressed how well that post went ! Regards all stay hydrated .Dollar tree has some great cheap electrolyte powders also ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom