morning wood.

Mikey P

Administrator
if waking up to an email like this don't give you a stiffy, you aint a Real Cleaner, no matter who's shitty cuffs you use.
Hi Mike,

Can you please schedule me for carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning. I want the 4 bedrooms, stairwell, gym, 4 area rugs, and one closet carpet cleaned. I want the tile in 4 bathrooms and the laundry room cleaned. I have 2 sofas, one love seat and a chair and ottoman cleaned. Then, when you have a minute can you please schedule Amy's house in C*****. She has an area rug and carpet in her bedroom and sitting room. The second bedroom may need a clean around the bed. It is very small. She lives in C***** and you did her tile last fall. Please let me know your first availability.

Thanks,

D*****

best part?

Everything will be spotless. We clean her entire home two to 3 times a year. All day event at the Saratoga estate.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
That is nice. Customers like that are diamons.

Except for the spotless part.

I really hate cleaning clean houses.
Really?? You hate cleaning "Clean" houses? Are you retarded? Never mind, I just remembered you're from AL:oldrolleyes:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Really?? You hate cleaning "Clean" houses? Are you retarded? Never mind, I just remembered you're from AL:oldrolleyes:

I'm with Marty, maybe it is a southern thing. I don't like rat nasty but I do prefer that you can tell I did something, plus the people that call me to clean their clean stuff make me nervous.

I have a regular, every 3-4 months, and her house and carpet is always spotless but when I get there she goes on and on about her nasty carpet. The worst is when she points out these spots that she wants me "to give a little extra attention to" and I can't see the spots at all. How am I supposed to know when I've got the spot out if I can't see the spot. :what: :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hogjowl and Russ T.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am a craftsman. A retarded craftsman, for sure, but a craftsman none-the-less. I don't like working on anything that is not broken. You can't get any sense of satisfaction.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I know where you are coming from Marty. To be honest from my experience the pickier the custy the less I tend to make. There is not as much of a wow factor when cleaning a"clean" anything. your customer is just basing the end result on the effort or "labor" you are putting into the work. so basically all you have as a wow factor is that it all smells great when your done. unless your customer does not like any kind of fragrance either. then its like you were never there.
That is nice. Customers like that are diamons.

Except for the spotless part.

I really hate cleaning clean houses.

Mikey P

Administrator
no RE needed, but yes to the rest of the steps.

the rugs she mentioned can be cleaned there.
She is an hour away but we'll still be home by 6-7.

Ill have all three of us go on that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom