Most annoying filtration lines

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
This is a regular custy, probably done it 5 or 6 times now

the front half of her lounge is an add on with particle board layed down under carpet (left side of pic) the original floor boards can be seen clearly on the right.. offwhite wool was a bad choice, always annoys me doing this place šŸ˜”
20191113_135109.jpg

Reactions: DAT

scotty747

I'm seeing that more and more. Had a bad one yesterday. Went over it with Ds2 and disappeared. Customer said he noticed the lines but wasn't too concerned.

Reactions: Hack Attack

hogjowl

Idiotā„¢
I did an absolutely disgusting job on Saturday that had horrible filtration soiling. I didnā€™t remove it, because I just wanted to get done, get paid, and get out of there. Like most jobs, they didnā€™t even notice.
I could have though, if I werenā€™t so old, slow and grumpy.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
the 1st time cleaning my original pic place, mixed up extra strong boosted prespray, hand agitated the lines with microfibre rinsed and dry stroked it to death and it looked great.. but 8 months later da-da we're back! I think it annoys me more than the owner

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
the 1st time cleaning my original pic place, mixed up extra strong boosted prespray, hand agitated the lines with microfibre rinsed and dry stroked it to death and it looked great.. but 8 months later da-da we're back! I think it annoys me more than the owner
Filtration lines will always come back unless you seal the gap under the wall. Sometimes more aggressive cleaning leaves more residue causing them to get worse.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
just cleaned a house on Friday that had the worse filtration lines I have ever seen. White carpet with some areas the lines were 1 to 2 inches wide along the wall. Part of it was due to poor vacuuming. Heavy prespray and good rinse did the trick throughout. There were a few areas that I had to hand scrub, but it came out easier than I thought.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom