Most Nasty Tile Ever

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
AA0FABA6-9230-4187-A032-CA9E6F5B1FE9.jpeg7A89B9C5-6CA4-4209-A0F2-4754352E5703.jpeg1EF866CA-C298-4656-934C-954912728CE9.jpeg
I’ll upload the video later

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Do you feel like the rotovac has any advantage over a typical spinner
I’m extreme cases, yes. But only two real reasons. When there is that much slurry on the floor the Rotovac doesn’t squeegee it around. It picks it straight up. The only other reason I chose the Rotovac on that job is that there are another set of restrooms/locker rooms in that facility where all the tiles are lipped. About 3000 sqft. A spinner or a hard surface wand are just about impossible to use. The tile head was priced into the job. I’m sure I’ll find more commercial applications for it. But it was bought for that facility that I clean regularly. The end result was no different than the spinner. Just made that job easier.

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m extreme cases, yes. But only two real reasons. When there is that much slurry on the floor the Rotovac doesn’t squeegee it around. It picks it straight up. The only other reason I chose the Rotovac on that job is that there are another set of restrooms/locker rooms in that facility where all the tiles are lipped. About 3000 sqft. A spinner or a hard surface wand are just about impossible to use. The tile head was priced into the job. I’m sure I’ll find more commercial applications for it. But it was bought for that facility that I clean regularly. The end result was no different than the spinner. Just made that job easier.
What PSI and how did you rinse the edges and corners?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom