Administrator
Me?

I'm out destroying porcelain tiles.

PXL_20210723_145926512.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Back when dinosaurs had their upholstery cleaned, I would lay out strips of fabric that had been replaced because of color bleeding, and use different methods to see what would and would not bleed it.

What you're doing is what it takes to learn all of the things that can cause a problem, and all of the things you can do to prevent it.

Nicely done Mike.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I normally stay up late, too deep in sleep to even know what it looks like at 5:00 am. šŸ˜“
It's amazing if you live in a wooded area. You see the light changing from gray to daylight. Around 4:30, the birds start waking up and start greeting each other. You can hear all of their calls and the responses. There's a reason for the saying, "the early bird catches the worm". The dew is on the ground and the worms are moving. When the sun comes up, they are gone.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's amazing if you live in a wooded area. You see the light changing from gray to daylight. Around 4:30, the birds start waking up and start greeting each other. You can hear all of their calls and the responses. There's a reason for the saying, "the early bird catches the worm". The dew is on the ground and the worms are moving. When the sun comes up, they are gone.
No woods. Tree line is 600 ft from the house. They might be chirping but I don't hear them.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom