Most Powerful Upright Vacuum?

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I’m running into more pet hair and kitty litter contaminated carpets than I have in the past at an account I picked up last summer. These are rental units and I have never in my life seen this level of pet related abuse, it’s outlandish!

Yesterday I spent around 3 hours vacuuming 900 ft2 of carpet. I always prevac until nothing is getting picked up into the canister. Half a garbage bag of hair and kitty litter per unit is not unusual.

They pay whatever I ask, so the account is definitely worthwhile. Honestly, they are fantastic clients with realistic expectations and I have saved them tens of thousands in replacement costs.

But…

I can’t stand to spend that much time pushing/emptying/cleaning out a vacuum. There has to be a better way. I’m running a Shark Lift A Way Pet Duo something or other and a Bissell that looks like a green and black knockoff of the Shark.

What is the most aggressive vacuum out there for these type of situations? Preferably with a canister.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’m running into more pet hair and kitty litter contaminated carpets than I have in the past at an account I picked up last summer. These are rental units and I have never in my life seen this level of pet related abuse, it’s outlandish!

Yesterday I spent around 3 hours vacuuming 900 ft2 of carpet. I always prevac until nothing is getting picked up into the canister. Half a garbage bag of hair and kitty litter per unit is not unusual.

They pay whatever I ask, so the account is definitely worthwhile. Honestly, they are fantastic clients with realistic expectations and I have saved them tens of thousands in replacement costs.

But…

I can’t stand to spend that much time pushing/emptying/cleaning out a vacuum. There has to be a better way. I’m running a Shark Lift A Way Pet Duo something or other and a Bissell that looks like a green and black knockoff of the Shark.

What is the most aggressive vacuum out there for these type of situations? Preferably with a canister.
Try a ClearTrack (Workhorse).

Name
Swani
I've got Kirby's, Sharks, Proteam's, Lindhaus, Hoover, Windsor's, and they are all great vacuums, but the one that wins on the pet hair is the Oreck XL that Mikey recommended. Their burshroll is very aggressive and the bags hold a lot more than any canister vac.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've got Kirby's, Sharks, Proteam's, Lindhaus, Hoover, Windsor's, and they are all great vacuums, but the one that wins on the pet hair is the Oreck XL that Mikey recommended. Their burshroll is very aggressive and the bags hold a lot more than any canister vac.
Kitty litter is more of a problem over hair.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I’ve been looking around on FB Marketplace. Plenty of cheap Kirbys, Royals, and Orecks to pick from. Might get one of each and do some side by side trials.

Also found this bad boy… All it needs is a brush roller retro fitted.

9FAFC193-66B2-4E94-A258-B5D548FBADAC.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ramacciotti

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Reactions: Austin Willoughby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom