motel room pricing?

CleanEvo

I have 4 motels I do and they range $19 - $25 per room for basic carpet cleaning, they move furniture. You can do about 5 to 7 per hour, but you need to keep moving. In my opinion, I would walk for less money than that. I don't come unless they have at least 10 rooms to clean. The money's OK (not great) if you can find the right places.

G

Chris Adkins said:
rjfdube said:
I encapped a 40 room group 3 days ago; 2 hours $160. $4 a room in Pensacola; Needless to say; I don't drag my feet on these!!

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard anyone claim on the boards.

Why is that? 3 people 2 175's 1 person spraying; we don't stay to vac for kumar. try it sometimes it is easy money and kumar is happy. I would hwe for Kumar for less than $25 per room.

Able 1

Name
Keith
rjfdube said:
Chris Adkins said:
rjfdube said:
I encapped a 40 room group 3 days ago; 2 hours $160. $4 a room in Pensacola; Needless to say; I don't drag my feet on these!!

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard anyone claim on the boards.

Why is that? 3 people 2 175's 1 person spraying; we don't stay to vac for kumar. try it sometimes it is easy money and kumar is happy. I would hwe for Kumar for less than $25 per room.

You said I and with three guys working I would still call it reterded.

G

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard anyone claim on the boards.[/quote]

Why is that? 3 people 2 175's 1 person spraying; we don't stay to vac for kumar. try it sometimes it is easy money and kumar is happy. I would hwe for Kumar for less than $25 per room.[/quote]

You said I and with three guys working I would still call it reterded.[/quote]

My bad I thought everyone that had employees could do this kinda work. Kumar has clean room; we go in no vac throw down encap juice scrubber away we go. For 4 bucs a room all that matters is custy can vacuum clean after a 2 hour air dry and be happy with results.

Scott Rogers

ricky, you should do a cost analysis on these jobs. it is costing u atleast 2.00 a room for encap chems.That leaves u .66 per person per room, not including any other overhead. Cost of pads, washing pads, where and tear on equipment,gas to and from, phones, advertising, insurance, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom