Mother F

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of my elderly clients has an alert that she wears on a lanyard around her neck, it picks up sudden movement ie a fall and also has a manual button that she can push that links to her phone to call several numbers until someone picks up

No idea on brand or cost but seems like a good idea
I need one of those for my old age. "Help I've fallen and I can't reach my beer. Don't call my wife".

Name
Steve Lawrence
Yeah, my motto, too, buy somewhere along the line I got old. (dang, replying to some post I saw but not of the most recent ones.)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’ve mentioned the “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” thingy with them, but I really get the idea he’s on his own
Sometimes its nice to check in with them regularly. It can be a pain because you dont want to make it obvious that your checking if theyre dead yet but a phone call or knock on the door every second day or so can make a difference. I have an elderly cousin on his last legs. I call him to talk about boats since he was a proctor in the Power Squadron. Not fooling him but we have a nice chat.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sometimes its nice to check in with them regularly. It can be a pain because you dont want to make it obvious that your checking if theyre dead yet but a phone call or knock on the door every second day or so can make a difference. I have an elderly cousin on his last legs. I call him to talk about boats since he was a proctor in the Power Squadron. Not fooling him but we have a nice chat.
I've got a job on Wednesday where a guy died and laid on the floor for a week before they found him. Glad I have Quat.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
One of my elderly clients has an alert that she wears on a lanyard around her neck, it picks up sudden movement ie a fall and also has a manual button that she can push that links to her phone to call several numbers until someone picks up

No idea on brand or cost but seems like a good idea

We got that for my mother. It is a VERY good idea.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don’t have to check in on this dude. He’s waiting on me when I get home. This is the guy who met me in my driveway with a dead squirrel he wanted me to help him skin. He wanted to fry it up and eat it.
Yummy, as long as he didnt find it on the road dead.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

For reals, feel better soon.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don’t have to check in on this dude. He’s waiting on me when I get home. This is the guy who met me in my driveway with a dead squirrel he wanted me to help him skin. He wanted to fry it up and eat it.
Did you help?

steve_64

Nope
I told him if he couldn’t skin it himself, he was going to starve
I can tell him how. You cut the base of the tail about half way through and break the cartilage. Don't cut it off because you hold that to pull the skin off.
Cut a line up the legs pulling the skin away from the feet up the thigh. Do that on all 4 legs and holding the back legs pull the tail at the base and if you do it right you pull the skin right up around its head then cut its head off and you don't get any fur on the meat.
Then you gut it but you can gut it first too.
Cut the legs off at the elbows and soak it salt water for a couple hours to overnight.

I can tell you how to cook them too.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I enjoy being single. I enjoy living alone and not having to ask or account for my self for anything.

But.....I sometimes do wonder about the consequences of a fall down the stairs or a slip in the tub.
Get the I fallen and I can’t get up button

Mikey P

Administrator
He called me at 1:20 am to ask me to come bring him home, he was ready to leave.

I heard a nurse come in and a mumbled conversation took place..

"We need to renegotiate" was all I could make out.

When the ugly truth settes into his brain and he finally realized that his cramps won't be going away, it's gonna be brutal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom