Mother F

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I did remember you in my prayers last night.
That’s the good news. You were close to the end and I was waning, that might be the bad news🤷🏼‍♂️ Let’s hope God wasn’t😬

Mikey P

Administrator
He showed a lot of improvement today, he's able to assist himself with the help of his PT's in getting up out of his wheelchair, with his left side contributing to the effort. He's now moving his left leg almost involuntarily as if he is playing the drums but no movement out of his right arm yet.
His attitude is very cheery and positive.
Lack of sleep has been an issue, I think they're going to give him a heavy duty sleeping pill tonight as well as do an all night test for sleep apnea

Tomorrow is a big meeting with all the doctors, nurses physical trainers and what not to plan his next couple of weeks..

Those closest to him think this may have been a divine act to turn around his life that lacked a purposeful direction.

#blessingindisgise

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My brother in law had a mild heart attack last night. 70, overweight, and not very active.

My sister (66, very fit, and a workout demon) already as a new life planned for him.

Knowing her, I think my brother in law might have preferred passing away rather than the regimen she has in store for him.

Seriously, this is a case where the heart attack probably saved his life in the long run.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Dang, this is life ain’t it.

Hope your friend recovers, as that sound pretty traumatic experience to go through.

Drinking water out of The plunger to survive. WOW!

Mikey you should compile a book of these stories, it would sell.

Mikey P

Administrator
I began a walking program walking 3.5 miles around my lakeside community 3 times a week.

But I fear one day I will just wander away forgetting where I am and get eaten by cows.

Or put in a basement and tortured by one of your more ethnic neighbors...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I began a walking program walking 3.5 miles around my lakeside community 3 times a week.

But I fear one day I will just wander away forgetting where I am and get eaten by cows.

happened too my grandpa. police would find him bring him home. one day he left and never heard anything from him again. have an uncle just diagnosed with dementia and its really bad hes mid 50's! on too of that he was also diagnosed with ALS. terribly sad. he's super sharp too

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey..

The whole drive home I thought about you and our, what feels likes a, life time of adventures..

Which I'm gonna miss a ton.

I oh so hope you find the strength within you to persevere. 58 is just too early to not get a few more Sierra rides in..

Thanks for putting up with all my bullshit over the years, it been a blessing putting up with yours too.

I love ya, you little fucker...

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
That’s a lotta Rambling. I’ll continue to pray for your friend. I’m kinda bummed. Got word Wednesday that one of my high school classmates succumbed to cancer. 67 yr. old paving contractor.😢 There was only 32 in our class🤷🏼‍♂️

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
That’s a lotta Rambling. I’ll continue to pray for your friend. I’m kinda bummed. Got word Wednesday that one of my high school classmates succumbed to cancer. 67 yr. old paving contractor.😢 There was only 32 in our class🤷🏼‍♂️

sad too hear that

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We’ll celebrate our 50th reunion in August and I was looking forward to seeing him and the rest that’s still here. Didn’t know he was sick😟

Mikey P

Administrator
Last night, after three years of living hell, Alan took his life.

He did so legally and the cornier report will read "natural causes"

All sorts of clues that this was going to happen became obvious late last night, the frog coming home to Gardnerville was just one of many.

I'm happy for him as his existence was a constant painfilled hell.

If only "we" allowed our seniors to take the same actions, I would deliver the juice to my mom this afternoon.

Mikey P

Administrator
but unfortunately..

A legal prescription for life-ending medications in only available in states with death with dignity laws.

To qualify under death with dignity statutes, you must be:

• an adult resident of a state where such a law is in effect;
  • capable of making and communicating your own healthcare decisions;
  • diagnosed with a terminal illness that will lead to death within six months, as confirmed by qualified healthcare providers; and
  • capable of self-administering and ingesting medications without assistance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom