Mr Bruders and Mr Roden.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok
I was going to let this go until I heard further but I’m going to stoke the fire here in hopes of a response by parties involved.
I’ll keep this real simple.

Mr Bruders and Mr Roden,

Is it true that your employees recently went through the Blueline building in Prescott AZ tossing loads of new/replacement/warranty Blueline slide in and Vortex parts in the trash?

Two very credible people told me that this was the case.

Now I’m going to hope that this was misinformation but I have the gut feeling that my sources were not fibbing.

If so, don’t you think you owe it to the hundreds if not thousands of Blueline and Vortex machine owners to have sold or donated these parts to a supplier, other manufacture or anybody who could have supplied owners of broken down machines in desperate need of said parts?

What kind of person/company could do such a thing? Do you have any idea how devastating down time is to the average one truck owner operator?
Any?

HELLO????!!!!!

I and most members here want to know what the mind set is of Legends/Sapphire before we spend one more cent with a company that could give a rats ass about us cleaners.

Please, please tell me I was misinformed.

Please?

Mike Pailliotet

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mike;

You were misinformed.....

They violently threw them into a Bonfire...

as they danced around it.

Who can draw cartoons ??

Larry

-JB-

Name
JB
Well dang i just ordered my new V!!!! :x

:roll: :mrgreen:

Name
Kevin McCreary
I find this particularly hard to believe. Considering The sapphire machines look a lot like a Blueline. I
could understand the Vortex, I wanted to wash my hands of one not too long ago myself.

Chris A

Name
Chris
That's alright JB all the new Vortex 9500POS models will be built at Jimmy's Welding and Tire Center, in Goshen IN. :roll:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey P said:
Ok
I was going to let this go until I heard further but I’m going to stoke the fire here in hopes of a response by parties involved.
I’ll keep this real simple.

Mr Bruders and Mr Roden,

Is it true that your employees recently went through the Blueline building in Prescott AZ tossing loads of new/replacement/warranty Blueline slide in and Vortex parts in the trash?

Two very credible people told me that this was the case.

Now I’m going to hope that this was misinformation but I have the gut feeling that my sources were not fibbing.

If so, don’t you think you owe it to the hundreds if not thousands of Blueline and Vortex machine owners to have sold or donated these parts to a supplier, other manufacture or anybody who could have supplied owners of broken down machines in desperate need of said parts?

What kind of person/company could do such a thing? Do you have any idea how devastating down time is to the average one truck owner operator?
Any?

HELLO????!!!!!

I and most members here want to know what the mind set is of Legends/Sapphire before we spend one more cent with a company that could give a rats ass about us cleaners.

Please, please tell me I was misinformed.

Please?

Mike Pailliotet

Why in the world would they do that Mike? Blue Line and Vortex are still independant brands under the Legend umbrella. They will continue to be produced and sold and SUPPORTED.

Who are your credible sources. Name them please.

Greenie

ok....I see a little fun here, $5 gets you a spot, pick the month and year DriEaz drops the Vortex/BLUEline line, winner takes all.

Actually there should be two pots, one for Vortex and one for BLUEline.

Shawn oughtta be ringing me in about 5 mins....lol

Jimbo

Do we have anyone on the ground near the Bleuline plant?

Quick peek in the dumpster would suffice!

TanMan

Supportive Member
Name
Tanner
Why would blueline do that???? I would like to know your contact that gave you that info. :roll:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd just call Jim Martin. He's either already found a substitute supplier on line already, or his wife is working on finding one at this very moment.

May be he ought to just start supporting V owners and quit cleaning.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry can't name my sources but they couldn't be more credible.

Want to test the waters?

Call over to Blueline and tell them you want to buy a Vortex.

Let us know what the response is.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
you said blueline. I know I can order any blueline and any part for a blueline. Now if your saying their dumping Vortex that's different.

About naming names if they are credible then why would they not just say it themselves?

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
NOTE; admin edit in order to read better.
original post is at bottom

.........................................................................................................................................

Mr. Pailliotet and Mr. Foster

I’m responding to your posting in writing simply because I wasn’t given the opportunity to address your concern personally by a phone call or email. It’s unfortunate that in today’s world it seems that one is judged guilty until proven innocent and what was once a standard practice of giving a person or a company an opportunity to address a concern or accusation before taking it public seems to have been eliminated.

To set the record straight here is my response to your accusations

1. Is it true that your employees recently went through the Blueline building in Prescott AZ tossing loads of new/replacement/warranty Blueline slide in and Vortex parts in the trash?

This information is categorically false, additionally why would a company pay for parts such as these as part of the purchase of the business and then destroy them?

2. Two very credible people told me that this was the case.

I don’t know who they are but that are not credible in this situation.

3. If so, don’t you think you owe it to the hundred if not thousands of Blueline and Vortex machine owners to have sold or donated these parts to a supplier or other manufacture or anybody who could have supplied owners of broken down machines in desperate need of said parts?

We are in the business of manufacturing and selling equipment and parts for not just our machines but Prochem and HydraMaster as well and have no plans to change that approach.

4. What kind of person/company could do such a thing? Do you have any idea how devastating down time is to the average one truck owner operator?

Any? Not any company that I’m ever going to be associated with however I can only speak for our company maybe you have had such experiences with other manufacturers and are applying their business model to this situation. As for having any idea about the impact of down time on a one truck operator, while it seems to be politically correct today to paint every “corporation” as greedy and without a conscious that is not our company. Our roots (mine included) come from family businesses, many in the cleaning industry. I know what it is like to be a one man band working to support a family.

5. I and most members here want to know what the mind set is of Legends/Sapphire before we spend one more cent with a company that could give a rats a$$ about us cleaners.

The people who founded the companies that make up Legend Brands have given more to this industry than many people recognize. The stories of Claude Blackburn and Cliff Zlotnik building their carpet cleaning businesses from nothing are legendary. I won’t go into them right now as I’m sure others can share them with you if you want to know. Mike Roden is widely recognized for bringing innovation to the truckmounted equipment industry through his work at Prochem. These values are at the core of our business. To set the record straight I challenge any manufacturer, distributor, etc. to show they have done more for this industry than we have and continue to do.

Bill Bruders
CEO Legend Brands

Mr. Pailliotet and Mr. Foster

I’m responding to your posting in writing simply because I wasn’t given the opportunity to address your concern personally by a phone call or email. It’s unfortunate that in today’s world it seems that one is judged guilty until proven innocent and what was once a standard practice of giving a person or a company an opportunity to address a concern or accusation before taking it public seems to have been eliminated.

To set the record straight here is my response to your accusations

1. Is it true that your employees recently went through the Blueline building in Prescott AZ tossing loads of new/replacement/warranty Blueline slide in and Vortex parts in the trash? This information is categorically false, additionally why would a company pay for parts such as these as part of the purchase of the business and then destroy them?
2. Two very credible people told me that this was the case. I don’t know who they are but that are not credible in this situation.
3. If so, don’t you think you owe it to the hundred if not thousands of Blueline and Vortex machine owners to have sold or donated these parts to a supplier or other manufacture or anybody who could have supplied owners of broken down machines in desperate need of said parts? We are in the business of manufacturing and selling equipment and parts for not just our machines but Prochem and HydraMaster as well and have no plans to change that approach.
4. What kind of person/company could do such a thing? Do you have any idea how devastating down time is to the average one truck owner operator?
Any? Not any company that I’m ever going to be associated with however I can only speak for our company maybe you have had such experiences with other manufacturers and are applying their business model to this situation. As for having any idea about the impact of down time on a one truck operator, while it seems to be politically correct today to paint every “corporation” as greedy and without a conscious that is not our company. Our roots (mine included) come from family businesses, many in the cleaning industry. I know what it is like to be a one man band working to support a family.
5. I and most members here want to know what the mind set is of Legends/Sapphire before we spend one more cent with a company that could give a rats a$$ about us cleaners. The people who founded the companies that make up Legend Brands have given more to this industry than many people recognize. The stories of Claude Blackburn and Cliff Zlotnik building their carpet cleaning businesses from nothing are legendary. I won’t go into them right now as I’m sure others can share them with you if you want to know. Mike Roden is widely recognized for bringing innovation to the truckmounted equipment industry through his work at Prochem. These values are at the core of our business. To set the record straight I challenge any manufacturer, distributor, etc. to show they have done more for this industry than we have and continue to do.

Bill Bruders
CEO Legend Brands

hogjowl

Idiot™
He had no choice but to take Mike seriously. It takes a pretty warped personality to understand Mikey's humor. The first time I realized I did, I almost had a stroke.

Thanks for responding and not doing what a lot of manufacturers do, and just ignore Mikey.

I am a V owner and was concerned that Mikey might actually have been shooting straight on this one.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Darn it Bill, I was having fun with the mental picture of employees running around a darkened wharehouse with flashlights pointed up at their faces... 8)

I know that there was a point we needed a part for our first generation AirPath and contacted Keith. He said to call Dri-Eaz, as they had purchased all of the spare parts and moved the inventory to their distribution center. Maybe one man's dumpster is another man's shipping skid?

topnotchman

hmmm How things have changed since Claude sold Dri-Eaz it sounds like! Glad the roots of the business are still there. For us little guys and the rest of us.

F

FB7777

yet another episode of Punk'd

throwing away parts wasn't enough of a clue?

Foster, since you posted this tale over on ICS, please tell me you were in on it :!:

G

Hey Bruders,just call that guy a phraud,that will get him going. :p :p(relax Mike,I am kidding)

Bob Foster

fred boyle said:
yet another episode of Punk'd

throwing away parts wasn't enough of a clue?

Foster, since you posted this tale over on ICS, please tell me you were in on it :!:

It wasn't a joke. Mike was dead serious. I posted on ICS on behalf of Mike a copy of the MB post, as my post clearly stated. Mike felt the issue serious enough for the message to somehow get out to the most people he could so I gladly assisted in the process.

You also should know that Mr. Bruders and I have in the recent past have had business discussions and as a consequence I don't have any reason to believe we have any problems with each other.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Mike, I have had several interactions with Vortex/Blueline/Sapphire Scientific since the merger. They have included conversations with Bill Bruders. When I spoke with Bill he assured me that they would continue to support existing units into the future. He has done everything that he said he would and all the orders that I have placed have been shipped in a timely manner. As you know I have two 07 Vortex's and i have been concerned as is everyone about the investment I made. I am glad to see a company such as Legends Brands enter the carpet cleaning equipment business, I have used Drieaz products for quite a while and have never had one piece of their equipment let me down. I have known Cliff Zlotnik for 30 yrs and I am sure that he would not be involved with this company unless it was going to be the best in the industry.
DSC_0059.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny thing is..

I was not joking.

Not at all.

Mr Bruders knows this as well as many here.

Today a third third extremely valid person who is up to his ears in credibility confirmed what I had heard today that parts including blowers, racks, tanks face/control panels etc were indeed trashed.

I'm sticking to my gut feeling here and would suggest to Mr Bruders that he pay a visit to Prescott to find out who is getting lied to here.

and I am with you guys who say why would a company do such a thing?

Don't blame me for being the messenger.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Regardless if they did or they did not......Vortex owners have nothing to worry about......there is not a part on that machine that can't be found else where and 99.9% of the time much cheaper......

It really would be a shame if they did..they have a good thing going and would be a waste to toss it to the side.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom