Mr Bruders.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mr Bruders.........

Seeing how I have been an unpaid 20+ hour a week Vortex employee for the last 4 years I would like to ask you a huge favor…..
Would you please give us Mikey Boarders access to the informational content on Vortexinfo .com……
You have no idea how many times a week I would send a desperate Vortex owner to that site for life or death info so they could get back up and running……
I do appreciate that you are handing out user manuals but in so many cases us blind mice need access to all those user tips in a heartbeat.... Many of us keep a lap top on our trucks and really need to be able to get help asap. I can’t always be counted on to spend an hour helping guys during the middle of the day...... Just think of the time it would save your employees in Arizona, let alone mine…..

I talked to Mikey and he would love to dedicate a room just for that site….

Please don’t punish us users for Shawn’s mistakes……

Name
Ron lippold
Mr Bruders............

Im a Vortex owner and field calls almost weekly. I tell people that its the best money Ive ever spent..

Now Im pissed not only do you get rid of excess inventory, quit advertising and fail on support, this is wrong. We have spent 100,000 for a cleaning machine. We should get support...

If i was a big baller i would talk to a lawyer or two.

Man up Bill do the right thing please.

Ron lippold

-JB-

Name
JB
MAYBE... the line is being sold, and he's not at liberty to speak on it? Ivebeensold

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
No one is with holding info to punish anybody, the Sapphire website will have the Vortex manuals on it very soon. Unfortunately the formatting that was used to create the Vortex website does not just tansfer over we have to recreat the whole thing. I have no issue with extending this information to Mikeys for use on this board once the formatting allows, however I have a responsibility to maintain the info as well. So In a nutshell the infomation is "Not Gone For Good".

Ron, I'm not sure exactly who you have been talking to that has falsely led you to believe that we have done any of the things you have accused us of, but the facts are that we have done none of these things you have accused us of.

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay, and thar ya have it.

Now all you girls can go pick the knots outta yer panties.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programing...

thisisonlyatest.gif

Name
Ron lippold
Mr Bill....
I will not throw any mud on the board nor will i name names but i have in in good faith what has gone on. I have personal friends that have gone through the ringer with your guys.

If you dont want the V give it to the people that make it happen

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Jim Martin said:
Mr Bruders.........

Seeing how I have been an unpaid 20+ hour a week Vortex employee for the last 4 years I would like to ask you a huge favor…..
Would you please give us Mikey Boarders access to the informational content on Vortexinfo .com……
You have no idea how many times a week I would send a desperate Vortex owner to that site for life or death info so they could get back up and running……
I do appreciate that you are handing out user manuals but in so many cases us blind mice need access to all those user tips in a heartbeat.... Many of us keep a lap top on our trucks and really need to be able to get help asap. I can’t always be counted on to spend an hour helping guys during the middle of the day...... Just think of the time it would save your employees in Arizona, let alone mine…..

I talked to Mikey and he would love to dedicate a room just for that site….

Please don’t punish us users for Shawn’s mistakes……

sometimes a little common sense helps in choosing whom to do business with, I hate to say I told you so, but I warned people years ago, I have seen machines at the suppliers shops and the customers were on their own. they were not blueline vortexs but then again there just isn't very many of those floating around. my suggestion if its not a blueline built unit, you should have been telling the people to call aerotech.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Personally I am glad to see Bill step up to the plate on this and I think in time every thing will be back in place and there will be a ton of information put back out there......All the people that I have talked with in the past..I have never heard of anyone tossing away any parts that may be needed to keep these trucks running.....There are a lot of these trucks out there and I have yet to see any that are 2 alike...Trouble shooting someones set up is very challenging to do over the phone.....they are all different...and most the time someone has messed with something and then you have to figure out what they did and then the main problem...having the info on ALL makes of these trucks is the key and why I have sent so many to that site....Good information and a good inventory of all parts to keep these machines out making money will be the key to the Vortex success................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom