Mr. Labarbera I got an idea for you.

Bob Foster

Could be good or it might need to be refined all the way to the dumb idea department.

Most of us have a few spray bottles on our truck and we tend to use the same style of triggers and bottles on all of them so they can be easy to mix up with some serious consequences.

How about you make a collar that slides over the shoulder the bottle but not too high on the neck that comes in different colors so I guy can color code his spray bottles to their substance.

bottlecollar.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Of course we all know no one is using unmarked spray bottles with unidentifiable substances in them....... :shock:

Hair scrunchies aren't very manly though. I used printable labels off the computer, but they don't last long.

Take care,
Lisa

Bob Foster

That's why I thought a plastic ring might be a good idea.

Incidently, the best trigger sprayer I have that has stood the test of time with a nice adjustable spray pattern is one I found that has a Subway label on it. I find all the other ones to be crap no matter what I buy.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
truckmount girl said:
: Hair scrunchies aren't very manly though. I used printable labels off the computer, but they don't last long.

Yes, because being a glorified maid is just that much more manly. :p

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
need a good small 1/2 gallon pumpup sprayer that doesn't break. Gone through two in 3 years. They ain't cheap either. The sprayer breaks but then it costs about the same for a new part as the whole thing

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
get some of the old style braille type lables. The type that creates a raised imprint on the plastic label then turns white. similar to the way credit cards are made. Those lables will last forever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom